Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaesa Romance Help

ZulgurubKommando
02.12.2013 , 06:17 PM | #1
I just did the quest for Jaesa called New Thrills where she makes her advance on you, however, I accidentally clicked the "Not Now" option and I lost a bit of affection with her. This was before I knew you could press the escape key and exit a conversation before it concludes.

My question is, since i declined the sexual advance, will it end all possible continuation of the romance option? Or will there be another chance? I'm wondering whether this is the point of no return. I flirted with this character every chance I got, but this is the first time my character declined the romance option with her.

Don't tell me I have to restart my Sith Warrior if I want to see what happens? Will there be any other conversations at all now? Her affection is at 7k right now with me.

Traejun
02.20.2013 , 11:59 AM | #2
Uhm. Not sure. However, companion conversations often get queue'd until after a chapter is completed. As such, whenever you finish whichever chapter you're in now, you might get 8 convo's in a row from her.

Chaloss
02.20.2013 , 04:28 PM | #3
Odds are against you concerning romance, but I am not sure. Also companion quests are gated by affection and how far in story you have.

Fadmotherbucker
12.18.2013 , 08:28 AM | #4
I'm digging up this old thread because I'm having a problem romancing Jaesa and don't feel like starting a new thread.

I've got 9200 affection with DS Jaesa and have not yet had the chance to flirt with her or start a romance...however the majority of her current affection has come from gifts. I am level 44. I can't say that I remember any New Thrills
quest, but if a choice led to negative affection I would have definitely escaped out.

Is there anything I can do to get things rollin with her or did I maybe mess something else up somewhere?

Kaos_KidSWTOR
12.18.2013 , 09:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fadmotherbucker View Post
I'm digging up this old thread because I'm having a problem romancing Jaesa and don't feel like starting a new thread.

I've got 9200 affection with DS Jaesa and have not yet had the chance to flirt with her or start a romance...however the majority of her current affection has come from gifts. I am level 44. I can't say that I remember any New Thrills
quest, but if a choice led to negative affection I would have definitely escaped out.

Is there anything I can do to get things rollin with her or did I maybe mess something else up somewhere?
I think the romance starts after Chapter 3. On my Marauder I was 55 before I started to Romance Jaesa. So Im not 100% sure when the romance starts.

Prototypemind
12.18.2013 , 05:55 PM | #6
You start to romance her a little before 3 I think, but there's a limit as to how far things go until Chapter 3 no matter how much affection you have with her.