Suggestion on new character. Best Force Killing

MaximusVen

Hello, I'm looking for advise on what my level character should be. I would to play a character that uses the Force and does the most damage. However, I don't know what it should be. I am very new to RPG games and this is my first MMORPG. The only other RPG game that I played was KOTOR.

Anyway, the first character I created was a Sith Maurader. At the beginning, it was OK, but then it became too monotonous. At level 36, I stopped playing it and created a new character, a Gunnery spec Commando and it is currently at level 37. The Commando is far more fun to play than my first character. I like the ranged attack and the fact that I can heal myself. Having a healer as a companion, I'm able to complete solo Heroics 2+. With the Marauder, it was too much work and not much fun. I don't know, maybe I was not using the right attack combinations or companion. Like I said, I am new to this style of game play and possibly a crappy player. :D

So now, I want to start a 3rd character and I want range attack and use force powers to do the most destruction / killing. So I am looking from advice as what character that should be. I'm guessing a Sith, but I would prefer a Jedi since my current guild is as republic. Also, this is mainly PvE. I don't like PvP.

Thanks.