Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[guide] How to get Grade 31/72 schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[guide] How to get Grade 31/72 schematics

wainot-keel
11.22.2016 , 04:39 PM | #81
Did they remove the ability to RE 220 armorings from token gear at some point ?
http://i.imgur.com/NgiZk8k.jpg

I was clearing up space in my inventory and found a couple unspent tokens so I thought, "it'll be trash in a few days, but why not ?" It seems you can't RE at all, not even the "No research available"
Or am I missing something ?

psandak
11.22.2016 , 05:16 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Did they remove the ability to RE 220 armorings from token gear at some point ?
http://i.imgur.com/NgiZk8k.jpg

I was clearing up space in my inventory and found a couple unspent tokens so I thought, "it'll be trash in a few days, but why not ?" It seems you can't RE at all, not even the "No research available"
Or am I missing something ?
Versatile Armorings belong to Sythweaving
Resistive Armorings belong to Armormech
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

wainot-keel
11.22.2016 , 05:32 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Versatile Armorings belong to Sythweaving
Resistive Armorings belong to Armormech
oh, never thought of that, thank you!

psandak
12.10.2016 , 03:53 PM | #84
updated for 5.0 as far as I can tell. let me know if I should make any additional changes.
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

BenduKundalini
12.11.2016 , 08:28 AM | #85
100% RE chance wow!

Thanks Psandak

Damedius
12.11.2016 , 03:46 PM | #86
I tried to RE some mods I ripped from a lightsaber I got from Command Crates. Couldn't RE any of them. I thought maybe it was because the crafter wasn't 70 but leveling to 70 didn't make a difference.

They were an Immunity Enhancement 50 and a Warding Mod 50A.

Edit: I should ammend that. I didn't actually try to RE them because it says no research available.

psandak
12.11.2016 , 05:10 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
I tried to RE some mods I ripped from a lightsaber I got from Command Crates. Couldn't RE any of them. I thought maybe it was because the crafter wasn't 70 but leveling to 70 didn't make a difference.

They were an Immunity Enhancement 50 and a Warding Mod 50A.

Edit: I should ammend that. I didn't actually try to RE them because it says no research available.
Were those item modifications PURPLE quality. Green and Blue quality item modifications are NOT REable for schematics.

Damedius
12.11.2016 , 05:20 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Were those item modifications PURPLE quality. Green and Blue quality item modifications are NOT REable for schematics.
Oh, that's lame. Thanks for clearing that up.

ManaOresama
12.12.2016 , 11:26 AM | #89
Hello. I'd like to know if 48 and 51 mod hilt whatever (item rating 234 and 240), bought from GTM are REable or not once they have been put in and out ?
And Also what components are needed to make (useless to buy one and RE it if I'm not able to get component after better to keep it for personal use)
Thx

MyNameIsGoga
12.12.2016 , 08:59 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by ManaOresama View Post
Hello. I'd like to know if 48 and 51 mod hilt whatever (item rating 234 and 240), bought from GTM are REable or not once they have been put in and out ?
And Also what components are needed to make (useless to buy one and RE it if I'm not able to get component after better to keep it for personal use)
Thx
You may buy it and by pressing RE button just point your cursor to this item and see the green tooltip, that says if it have chances to get a schematic (60% or 100%). If there would be no RE avaliable, you will see such note.

UPD:
But before u did this, i looked over and it's have no RE avaliable. Seems you must find schematics by yourself or anyone who can craft it. Plenty of Artificers can do that, if they have proper schemes.

Speaking of mats (Artifice), 48 hilt needs: x2 [Refined Isotop Stabilizer], x6 [Iridescent Bondar Artifice Bonded Attachment], x1 [Superior Resource Matrix], x2 [Signal Disruptor], x4 [Syntonium Crystal]. 51 needs: x2 [Refined Isotop Stabilizer], x8 [Iridescent Bondar Artifice Bonded Attachment], x2 [Superior Resource Matrix], x2 [Signal Disruptor], x6 [Syntonium Crystal]

48 mods (Cybertech) needs almost the same mats, but there a little change in them: x2 [Refined Isotop Stabilizer], x6 [Polished Plasteel Cyber Assembly Component], x1 [Superior Resource Matrix], x2 [Signal Disruptor], x4 [Hadrium]. 51: x2 [Refined Isotop Stabilizer], x8 [Polished Plasteel Cyber Assembly Component], x2 [Superior Resource Matrix], x2 [Signal Disruptor], x6 [Hadrium]