Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst launch ever!!

Wikrosa
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by montecss View Post
Theres actually a guy in my guild who preordered the game in November 2011 and is playing today meanwhile I preordered during the summer and am waiting for another day lol
And this is BS. hopefully from your part so that you are sane enough not beleive that! =)

Rohvan
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SithSummoner View Post
...letting waves in, what other mmo ever did this? all the wit then its going 2 be a big pile of crap
Get mad at Bioware for doing something for the first time?

"Stupid giant kite able to carry a person! Its gonna be crap!"
"But how am I to know the good side from the bad?"
"You will know when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

montecss
12.13.2011 , 05:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wikrosa View Post
And this is BS. hopefully from your part so that you are sane enough not beleive that! =)
Lol what? Idk what that means but ive known the guy for 5 years, hes not lying to me

Wyrmsfire
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SithSummoner View Post
no hes right worst launch ever, letting waves in, what other mmo ever did this? all the wit then its going 2 be a big pile of crap
Don't be all jelly... just relax and your turn will come just like the rest of us. In the mean time, I'd be finding other ways to occupy my time. Like me, I have two Cisco finals tonight.

I actually got in today, but I can't play for a day or two because of said finals. I wish you the best of luck in getting in.
Be prepared to learn and grow with the Force as your guide.
Founder: 02.19.09
THE JEDI ORDER Community ** www.jediswtor.com ** Visit our site and say hello!

Krieghund
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #25
I read the thread title in Comic Book Guy's voice.

Then I read the first post in Clarence Thomas' voice.