Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is a difference between balacing Slicing or completly destroy it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
There is a difference between balacing Slicing or completly destroy it

roetetoet
12.27.2011 , 01:21 PM | #1
You just took the whiners leap and destroyed it meaning alot are stuck now with a crew skill that is useless

thanks... i am sure you find a more constructive post to backup why it's useless but after this riduculess downtime based on US maintenance times i cba to even write it.

xorv
12.27.2011 , 01:59 PM | #2
I realise they probably didn't have a large number of players with a economy to work from in beta. on the other hand as I posted nice and mathily it's fundimentaly flawed to not beef up weeker profs.

Tricsun
12.27.2011 , 02:01 PM | #3
Slicing, minimal credit profit, with a chance at mission discoveries, and mods. Sounds fine.

Shinyshin
12.27.2011 , 02:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
Slicing, minimal credit profit, with a chance at mission discoveries, and mods. Sounds fine.
As long as they boost the mission discovery aspect to make up for the loss of funds, it's all good.

Also, have you noticed how pretty much every "slicing is now worthless" thread uses wildly exaggerated numbers and talks about how little profit they get by running the worst slicing missions that were always bad?

Trineda
12.27.2011 , 02:33 PM | #5
Hello everyone,

The recent changes to Slicing are a hot topic right now. We are closing this thread in order to keep this discussion organized. Please redirect your posts to the current thread on the Slicing changes. We appreciate your understanding, Thank You!