Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Underworld Trading for Orange

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Underworld Trading for Orange

Locke
12.17.2011 , 06:38 PM | #11
You can get the recipes from any of the UT missions.

Viperswhip
12.17.2011 , 06:46 PM | #12
Yes, I can verify that the schems drop from any mission type. I have never, ever sent my companions on a gift quest, only for fabrics and metals (underwold trading) and have found 5 or 6 blue schematics.

Dulamin
12.17.2011 , 11:59 PM | #13
To date I've found three orange schematics from Underworld Trading. Unfortunately all three have been synthweaving and I'm armormech.

HaloweenCandy
12.27.2011 , 10:05 AM | #14
Mine is at 231, and i have never got one orange schematic..... fail

hadoken
12.27.2011 , 01:00 PM | #15
I've gotten about 20 or so from my run from 1-400 underworld. They can 'drop' from any of the missions you run, and seem to be exceptionally rare given my experience. They also can be for either faction, which can be frustrating/infuriating. My goal of getting a bunch (or all) of the armormech custom schematics looks like it is unachievable at this point without years of effort.

Idyllen
12.27.2011 , 01:00 PM | #16
I have UT at 400, picked up schematics from all varieties of missions.

The schematics have been armor and synth, kept the synth for myself put 8 or so armor up for sale last night.

mogishu
12.27.2011 , 01:13 PM | #17
So far with UT I have managed to get 2 orange recipes, but I think its bugged because BOTH the patterns I got were for gear that was for Jedi Knight and Trooper only and I am on the Empire side!

Whats up with that.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul