Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So...

FMLDestroyer
12.26.2011 , 06:35 PM | #1
Yesterday I made a thread and now can't find it. The level 50 armstech Scatterblasters' recipes are broken. I have made well over 200 and reversed them into 0 procs. I have gotten blue or purple recipes from 80% of the rest of my crafting for level 50 items without to much of a hassle. While sometimes having to make 30-50 of things.. But the scatterblasters just will not go. I am giving up in hopes that someone can respond saying its not broken.

AngelousWang
12.26.2011 , 06:43 PM | #2
There two topic below, one about Shotguns one about Vibroknifes, and they have all come to the same conclusion.

Shotguns and Vibroknifes cannot be RE'd, you have to get the blue/purple schematics through Investigation missions.
CE VIP

Bloq
12.26.2011 , 06:44 PM | #3
From reading a few other posts and my own experience it would seem that Scatter guns/Vibro Knife schematics are either broken or it was never intended for them to grant blue/purple recipes from reverse engineering.

Hajizan
12.26.2011 , 06:50 PM | #4
Thanks for the info. As I been leveling been trying to upgrade from the standard green ones and never have learned a new schematic. Least now I can stop wasting t&m.