Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reverse-Eng Shotguns?

Zerbruz
12.26.2011 , 04:23 PM | #1
I'm reverse-engineering my crafted shotguns in an attempt to get a new schematic, I've done about 50 of them right now and still no schematic (level 37 shotgun), I'm seriously starting to think you cant get schematics for shotguns.

The exact same thing happened for my level 33 shotguns as well, did around 30 of them, no schematic.

Are you able to get new schematics for shotguns? I might just be extremely unlucky, can someone confirm it please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powercow
Cheap Shot (and Headshot when you get it) can not be used on players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offbeatpaladin
It makes sense, since the skill itself hits harder than an abusive father.

Rakii
12.26.2011 , 04:48 PM | #2
Ive done about 30+ aswell of a level 45 shotgun. And still no upgrade from the green.

Zerbruz
12.26.2011 , 04:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rakii View Post
Ive done about 30+ aswell of a level 45 shotgun. And still no upgrade from the green.
Every other weapon I have no problem getting schematics for, its just shotguns it seems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powercow
Cheap Shot (and Headshot when you get it) can not be used on players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offbeatpaladin
It makes sense, since the skill itself hits harder than an abusive father.

Rakii
12.26.2011 , 05:07 PM | #4
Ive seen another thread, where you cant do the same to Vibroknives - IA eq. So I presume its bugged. Gonna stop doing them until theres a comfirmation.

torhent
12.26.2011 , 05:58 PM | #5
If you want to get a blue scattergun or vibroknife schematic, you have to run Investigation missions (a lot of them) and you will get schematics. The problem is, what you get is random. I got two very good blue lvl 37 vibroknife schematics (one crit, other power) via schematics. Of course I'm almost to 50 and I'm a scoundrel, so I can't use them myself. I will be equipping the Imperials in the future via Nar Shadaa GTN for profit though 8-).

You also get a very good shotgun recipe at level 50, however you need to use 3 crafting materials from flashpoints on hard mode or operations to make the shotgun. So yes that really sucks.
Emmobiggiesmalls,
Scundrel Extraordinaire