Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blue and above recipes from Reverse Engineering

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Blue and above recipes from Reverse Engineering

Lupious
12.26.2011 , 05:32 PM | #1
So, I know you get blue recipes from Reverse Engineering green items. I also know the recipe you get is specific to what you reverse engineered. My question is, can you get purple recipes from reverse engineering blues? It would be like:

Make green ---> Reverse Engineer green ----> get blue recipe ----> make blue ----> reverse engineer blue -----> get purple recipe ??

Korialstrazs
12.26.2011 , 05:34 PM | #2
yes, very yes. There are three different blues from a green, and there are five different purples from each of those blues. You can have 15 different purple recipes total from a single green recipe.
"I've yet to face anything I can't overcome"

Dubblebass
12.26.2011 , 05:34 PM | #3
Yes.

Lupious
12.26.2011 , 05:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Korialstrazs View Post
yes, very yes. There are three different blues from a green, and there are five different purples from each of those blues. You can have 15 different purple recipes total from a single green recipe.
Well I was speaking specifically for implants in Biochem. It seemed like the greens ALWAYS reverse engineer into the same thing but blue. Each different type of implant though can give you a blue recipe. You can reverse engineer the same implant and get 3 different recipes.