Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Crafting Gear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Companion Crafting Gear?

Dyvid
12.26.2011 , 02:06 PM | #1
Title says it all, can we get some crafting gear to boost stats of our companions?

Dignam
12.26.2011 , 02:25 PM | #2
you can put any gear on them..

ScarletBlaze
12.26.2011 , 02:27 PM | #3
Also on some of the quests you can choose new gear for your companion. My friend has a jedi consular and she was in taris and with a lot of the missions she could choose gear for her companions when she completed the missions.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

drakeborn
12.26.2011 , 02:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
Title says it all, can we get some crafting gear to boost stats of our companions?
Everything you can craft can be used for companions if they have the proficiencies.

Baltara
12.26.2011 , 02:32 PM | #5
I took Synthweaving on my Sorcerer.

I can make light armor for myself, and heavy armor for Khem Val (who is a force user) and my Juggernaut alt.

The on level crafted heavy armor is far better than the quest reward armor for Khem Val, even if it is green. Give him blues and he'll be a beast.

AustinMark
12.26.2011 , 02:33 PM | #6
Not what the OP meant at all.

So far, I haven't seen any gear that has any stat boosts for crafting. It would be nice though.