Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ops tools

Manbane
12.26.2011 , 02:32 AM | #1
As a Operations leader and healer I clearly lack tools to manage the raiders.

I suggest the following:

1. A smaller but compact window containing all raiders in a box-formation where their healthbar is showing 90% and 10% is their energy/rage-bar. Eventual afflictions that I can purge are showing in the center but should be an option for me to customize (old wow-players think "GRID-addon")

2. I desperatly need a /roll 1-100 function or /random function so the Operation can discuss the loot and where to place it best without worrying about roll-timer. It also helps us re-roll eventuall missclicks.

3. Where is the readycheck-button? I cant sort out who is ready and who is out peeing or had to run out to walk the dog just when we are to pull. And its absolutly crazy to ask 16 ppl "Are you ready?" and start checking off the "ready"-replys that hopefully everyone is giving, praying I did not miss anyone.

4. Summoning-stones or functions! Even Wow figured that out in vanilla-launch, guys! The travelling to flashpoints and worldbosses etc are seriously cumbersome and extremly annoying. Its NOT a pleasant game-experiance to "watch the scenery" on your way to a flashpoint or worldboss when your teammates are crying "please hurry" cuz you are on the other side of the galaxy with a cd of 18 hours on emergency fleet pass.
So I suggest a summoning-ability for groupleaders or even the assisting operation-leaders.

This start would aid the Operations greatly to organize instead of making them a hassle to avoid to play/explore.
⋞▩▩▩▩▩▩∫ị⌥▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◗
Computergames doesnt kill people. Lightsabers do.

Arloth
12.26.2011 , 03:32 AM | #2
5- We need to see Target Of Target, this is especially very important for Tanks.

6- Operation Leaders need to make a big warning in the center of the screen like in WoW(Raid Warning)

7- Combat logs will be very helpful to learn what's going on in the fight and so on.
Dark Matter is a mature, Casual PVE guild, raiding 3 nights per week is now recruiting new friends to expands it's operation teams.Please visit Dark Matter for more information.

I will bring light where others can not

Manbane
12.26.2011 , 03:38 AM | #3
Yes! I missed those yesterday aswell but the fight (grandfather) was so trivial we didnt really need warnings, targets target or combatlogs. But if anyone would die unexpected those would have been missed greatly!
⋞▩▩▩▩▩▩∫ị⌥▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◗
Computergames doesnt kill people. Lightsabers do.