Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric, can you tell us why we won't have credits in our legacy storage?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric, can you tell us why we won't have credits in our legacy storage?

Brittaany_Banks
07.28.2014 , 05:53 AM | #51
This is not a technical limitation by any stretch of the imagination. This is simply an issue of ftp vs preferred vs subscriber. It all comes down to the bottom line which is sadly the cartel market.

They can not figure out a way to do this where a portion of the cash shop wouldn't be compromised by having a legacy credits system. Just disabling the legacy credit system functionality for preferred and ftp seems easy enough but I'd tend to believe that's something they've thought of already.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?
#GamerGate

TUXs
07.28.2014 , 10:53 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by mortenpro View Post
Can you explain what is the reason of that?
Have you seen the prices of things in 2.9? You won't have any $ left...they didn't think about it because they wanted 2.9 to drain you.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer 7-day free sub Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

mortenpro
07.28.2014 , 11:47 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Have you seen the prices of things in 2.9? You won't have any $ left...they didn't think about it because they wanted 2.9 to drain you.
Ok, now I understand Thank you!