Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since KOTOR: Manaan

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fantazm
07.25.2014 , 06:28 AM | #171
it's a tactical flashpoint.

Aries_cz
07.25.2014 , 09:39 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Isaacone View Post
From what I understand it will be a flashpoint only. All I ask is please for the love of god DONT MAKE IT A gosh darn TACTICAL FLASHPOINT if you do please have a hardmode of it requiring the 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals. no matter what have it 2 dps 1 tank 1 heals
it is a tactical flashpoint (because we need those for the masses of DPS in queue), but I believe you know who on Reddit went through the files and found references to HM, which would need trinity, just like Czerka flashpoints
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

menofhorror
07.25.2014 , 12:47 PM | #173
****, another tactical flashpoint.

Darthanimus
07.25.2014 , 06:37 PM | #174
Love Manaan....great FP....just been trying it out..

Dont waste all the potential of this planet on a flashpoint, levelling 55-60 too..

menofhorror
07.26.2014 , 08:19 AM | #175
Oh so heard the flashpoint has been really good. Looking forward to it not.^^

Aries_cz
07.26.2014 , 04:12 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by menofhorror View Post
****, another tactical flashpoint.
It is not so bad actually, I think it could prove a challenge to a clueless group of 4 DerPS, unlike other TFP.

MandFlurry
07.26.2014 , 08:20 PM | #177
I've talked to a lot of ppl myself about Manaan, I hate Manaan and hated doing it, could've done without it. Having to share a stupid city with Sith makes no sense without having some fights. The 1 storyline involving a Murder was ok at first, but then got tired of it.

Isn't Manaan supposed to be mainly destroyed now??

But I think some Planet like Kashyyyk would be much better, if done almost like the SWG version, Almost. But as big

EDIT...... EDIT: I was just on Manaan and I Must say I was WRONG about Manaan. I have to give Bioware Props on how awesome of a Job they did on the parts of the City they made. I haven't done the New Flashpoint yet, but I do want to do it. I love the Manaan they have made thus far. Thanx Bioware.

DarthDymond
07.29.2014 , 01:31 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
it is a tactical flashpoint (because we need those for the masses of DPS in queue), but I believe you know who on Reddit went through the files and found references to HM, which would need trinity, just like Czerka flashpoints
They've said on the livestreams that the Tactical-only FPs like Korriban and Tython, and now Manaan, will be getting HMs (with the possible exception of KDY since that one's kind of an odd case).

I think it's pretty clear they're just holding them back until the level cap increase so there are enough HM FPs at that new max level (the same way at 55 they released HMs for Hammer Station, Mandalorian Raiders, etc.).
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Darth_Wicked
07.29.2014 , 02:42 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
They've said on the livestreams that the Tactical-only FPs like Korriban and Tython, and now Manaan, will be getting HMs (with the possible exception of KDY since that one's kind of an odd case).

I think it's pretty clear they're just holding them back until the level cap increase so there are enough HM FPs at that new max level (the same way at 55 they released HMs for Hammer Station, Mandalorian Raiders, etc.).
IT WILL BE NEW CONTENT.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!

Aries_cz
07.29.2014 , 02:56 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post

They did? I will admit I mostly watch only the GSH streams (because I always forget about the ones on Friday), so it is possible I missed it, and I know about it only from the archaeological digs...