Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1man Annihilation Droid XRR-3

johnbgood
06.09.2014 , 01:22 PM | #1
XRR-3 is dead, long live XRR-3!

after several months of trying my scoundrel was able to beat that guy, claiming to be first who downed him solo (until proven otherwise). enjoy the video (torparse link for those interested)
the laurels go to thadalina and the people who were bored enough to group with her, i had nothing to do with it.

some footage from preceding achievements:
1man bonetrasher 8sm
2man bonetrasher 16sm

to be continued..

jjmartin
06.09.2014 , 02:02 PM | #2
From two years ago:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ion+droid+solo

This is sort of an exploit, depending on how you define it. If you managed to kill it in a straight fight then kudos. Going back to the old content can be fun.
Jai'Bee

KeyboardNinja
06.09.2014 , 04:43 PM | #3
That was a straight-fight kill. Very impressive! I had been wondering if this was possible at current gear levels etc, but I had never seen it done. I'm wondering if it's doable without hots-n-dots. Maybe a Trauma Probe + Ionic Accelerator hybrid in Plasma Cell? Not sure…
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

johnbgood
06.09.2014 , 06:52 PM | #4
thanks. i was trying several sage hybrid builds on this boss before, but damage output was significantly lower than with the scoundrel one (by about 200-300 dps) as i did not wanna give up healing trance. about commando idk.