Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I ain't even mad ...

Leafy_Bug
05.19.2014 , 03:02 PM | #1
After 6 raids this week we decided for a final one before the reset. Brontes was waiting for us and we gave her a good show. Suffice it to say, we have formed a group cuddle and we are eating icecream after what happened.

Vaidinah
05.20.2014 , 06:53 PM | #2
While it's both uplifting and sad to get that close, at least you guys seem to keep trying. Like the guy in your video alluded to, it is situations like these that I've been in as well that led me to believe that all players striving to beat the hardest content should maximize damage on enemies while minimizing their damage as best as they can regardless of their role. Whether it's using Cybertech grenades, the best stims/adrenals/medpacs, or just skill in positioning/rotation, everything can count. Best of luck.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master

AAAAzrael
06.08.2014 , 05:35 PM | #3
We got another one of those today - 1k HP wipe!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I have thrown one more hit before I went to manage the orbs....
Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters
Gate Crasher Joshased / Xartanol The Revanchist
Manticore @ The Red Eclipse

Kryand
06.08.2014 , 06:27 PM | #4
Oh yeah, we had 2 wipes when she was at 0%, a few more when she was at 1% and many at various other percents in single digits. The key is making sure those orbs don't get to 20 stacks at any cost. They don't care if you've got 6 people alive with the boss at 7k HP, they'll instakill the entire party anyway.
entering swtor afterlife aka other games aka heaven

AAAAzrael
06.08.2014 , 06:36 PM | #5
On one of the tries sentinel survived, but boss still had 40k then

I so wish I hit the boss a few more times on that try... damn.
Ingalaarn Conqueror of the Dread Fortress / Ji'kiley Deposer of the Dread Masters

AAAAzrael
06.09.2014 , 10:55 AM | #6
Killed it today on second try. Yay!!!!

Vaidinah
06.09.2014 , 06:49 PM | #7
Congratulations.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master