Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Sentinels and Sith Warriors are bad.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Sentinels and Sith Warriors are bad.

Roastbeefandrice
12.25.2011 , 06:19 AM | #1
Melee (Sith Warrior and Jedi Knights) need a buff. W/e it might be who cares let Bio Ware decide.

So can we stop with the qq threads... And focus on idea's to make PvP more competitive and fun.

hmmk

Moran
12.25.2011 , 06:37 AM | #2
Well l2p sorry, my friend is a lvl 50 Marauder and always at the top Dmg charts, Sentinel/Marauders are the best Dmg Dealers in the Game if you know how to play them.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post

We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots.
R.I.P Fred .

Daex
12.25.2011 , 06:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Roastbeefandrice View Post
Melee (Sith Warrior and Jedi Knights) need a buff. W/e it might be who cares let Bio Ware decide.

So can we stop with the qq threads... And focus on idea's to make PvP more competitive and fun.

hmmk
Frankly, I have no idea what are you talking about. Playing Juggernaut (right now level 40 valor rank 34) and its great in PvP.

Kricys
12.25.2011 , 06:48 AM | #4
Stop making these kinds of posts when you aren't level 50.
Kricys. Marauder. Vulkar Highway

retrospekt
12.25.2011 , 07:06 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kricys View Post
Stop making these kinds of posts when you aren't even level 11.

fixed.

DwaneDibbley
12.25.2011 , 07:42 AM | #6

jayfourc
12.25.2011 , 11:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Moran View Post
Well l2p sorry, my friend is a lvl 50 Marauder and always at the top Dmg charts, Sentinel/Marauders are the best Dmg Dealers in the Game if you know how to play them.
Completely disagree. My gunslinger is clearly the OP class because I'm always on the top of the damage chart.

Oh wait, my marauder is always at the top of the damage chart on my Sith server. Closely followed by my Inquisitor buddy who is usually 2nd dps and 2nd in heals. It must be Inquisitors then.

But since my OP characters are always up there yet I still lose half my wz's, apparently being OP has nothing to do with winning in PVP.

Now I don't know what to think.

Lerdoc
12.25.2011 , 11:39 AM | #8
You've spelled "Roastbeefandrice" in your title wrong and it sounds like sentinels and marauders are bad. Fix it asap, you confuse too many people.