Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm f sick of huttball thread.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I'm f sick of huttball thread.

Stilleto
12.25.2011 , 09:55 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Sickleh View Post
As for the air pad that knocks you up, learn to use it or go around the back

for those that dont know ^_^ :

the air pads have 3 different size circles on them, each of which shoots in a different direction. if you think of them as triangles - the point of the triangle being nearest to the wall opposite of where the ball spawns- then the point would shoot you over the ledge nearest to that wall, * using that first point as North* the other 2 circles on the air pad *south west and south east *would shoot you either directly back the way you step onto it or twards either of the overpass catwalks above the poision depending on which angle you approached it on.

Suiteatdope
12.25.2011 , 11:16 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Dodia View Post
If you guys got to choose which WZ to queue for you'd start complaining hardcore about the queues if you didn't pick Huttball. Face it, you rolled an overplayed, overpopulated faction, deal with it.
I think people would rather have a choice and tolerate any queues that follow, than not have the choice at all. Doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to implement either.
Proud Supporter of OPEN World PVP

Level 27 Operative healer "Suitepee" on Trayus Academy (PvP).

zuile
12.25.2011 , 11:17 AM | #33
I too am F sick of huttball and would gladly suffer 1/2 hr or more queues to avoid it, Operatives are cool to me, scoundrels aren't, same with sorcs and sages, don't make me end up playing just my republic toons bioware, have mercy.

Anyway they could fix this by making a new civil war within a faction map(copy Alderaan if anything), so Empire can play Empire in a map I and I suspect many others would actually care about, atm Huttball is just deathmatch to me no matter if winning or not.

It's not a matter of being good at huttball or not, I just hate maps like huttball in games, I will never like it, even if I had a unique class with no CD knockbacks, pulls, charges and speed boosts.

Also fire whoever thought huttball was a good idea as the only same faction map in the first place, Sith fighting Sith for a hutt's pleasure? Or Jedi doing the same even. It's completely ridiculous.

TLDR; F huttball make a new civil war same faction vs same faction map with no damn deathtraps or bloody balls and multiple levels.
Great and Powerful Trixie best pony.