Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Spoiler)Lana's Connection

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
(Spoiler)Lana's Connection

ComanderBrady
05.21.2014 , 08:09 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Ulic Qel-Droma?
Don't forget about the Jedi exile (Meetra Surik)!!!!
Lvl 55 light side sith juggernaut vengeance spec named Levaria

pandarisman
05.21.2014 , 10:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
I'm gonna say it: Yuuzhan Vong!
Sorry to crush your dreams here, but the Yuuzhan Vong are absent from the Force, so she wouldn't be sensing them. Secondly, the Yuuzhan Vong don't invade the galaxy until thousands of years later. Putting them into Swtor would only take away from the "Invading Aliens" vibe. They were almost unknown before the invasion and if the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic joined forces to eliminate them, they would be well-known to the general public as the invaders that brought the Empire and Republic together and ended the Great War.

Darth_Wicked
05.21.2014 , 11:24 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ComanderBrady View Post
Don't forget about the Jedi exile (Meetra Surik)!!!!
The Exile existed AFTER Qel-Droma, not before; Also, she never fell to the Dark Side canonically.

DeltaBos
05.21.2014 , 05:47 PM | #14
Ulic Qel-Droma?
That's why I said 'one of.' I was pretty sure there was maybe a few people before Revan. No matter, Revan is still just short of the Emperor in terms of power it seems, so yeah super-epic
These new J. J. Abrams movies are just a bad dream. Someone wake me up when Timothy Zahn says he's directing a SW film.

DeltaBos
05.21.2014 , 05:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by pandarisman View Post
Sorry to crush your dreams here, but the Yuuzhan Vong are absent from the Force, so she wouldn't be sensing them. Secondly, the Yuuzhan Vong don't invade the galaxy until thousands of years later. Putting them into Swtor would only take away from the "Invading Aliens" vibe. They were almost unknown before the invasion and if the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic joined forces to eliminate them, they would be well-known to the general public as the invaders that brought the Empire and Republic together and ended the Great War.
They can do whatever they want. According to Emperor Mickey the Vong war never happened. But yeah, the abscence in the force thing kinda makes that an impossibility.
These new J. J. Abrams movies are just a bad dream. Someone wake me up when Timothy Zahn says he's directing a SW film.

ComanderBrady
05.21.2014 , 06:01 PM | #16
The Exile existed AFTER Qel-Droma, not before; Also, she never fell to the Dark Side canonically.
I know just I read somewhere that since she joined revan in the war it was likely that she had some sort of dark side experience. Plus I just wanted to mention her she was cool
Lvl 55 light side sith juggernaut vengeance spec named Levaria

DarthMetalJoey
05.23.2014 , 08:42 AM | #17
i think she is somehow connected to the emperor

and i cant wait for revan to come back. after waiting 10 years to see the guy... yeah we need more revan. he needs to be shown as a bad ***. and a brilliant military tactition!

ignore the revan haters.

as he said the emperors death is his responsibilty... as long as vitiate lives. revan will live.

also i cant wait for manaan!

and this new ''wookie'' npc we are going to be meeting..... hmmm my guess. ITS ZAALBAR. wookies live a long time.. id be so happy... if we meet zaalbar.. and revan is there with him! omg. the joy. lol

been a sub since launch and will continue to sub until the game or myself is no more. No interest in eso, wildstar, wow, none of that bantha fodder :]
ily bioware <3