Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

huttbal hax hall of famerz

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
huttbal hax hall of famerz

NerfHerder
12.25.2011 , 10:18 AM | #1
Anyone else seriously suspect players of having hax already? I've been noticing people zipping around, resisting knockbacks, doing crazy things that seem impossible. I'm going to start frapping the matches now and posting to get an opinion (and possibly bans ).

Thoughts?

I know there are abilities that cause certain features but what i saw in a couple matches is really suspicious.
"Wah-Wah-Nah-Kahoooli-Rah!" --Anonymous Rodian

Znik
12.25.2011 , 10:39 AM | #2
Wholeheartedly agree on this.

just did the starship pvp now, and exactly 12 seconds after the lazer fence at the last part before the door to the reactor was deactivated till the other team suddenly won. (had around 3 min left aswell).

often i just get thrown down in the pit without anyone even remotley close to me.

in huttball i've seen the ball being thrown from one side to the other..?!? whut?

i often survive against 5 ppl but other times die in less than half a second vs 1? whut?

there are ALOT of exploiters ingame. unless anyone here have a good explenation for my happenings.

Aghar
12.25.2011 , 10:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Znik View Post
Wholeheartedly agree on this.

just did the starship pvp now, and exactly 12 seconds after the lazer fence at the last part before the door to the reactor was deactivated till the other team suddenly won. (had around 3 min left aswell).

often i just get thrown down in the pit without anyone even remotley close to me.

in huttball i've seen the ball being thrown from one side to the other..?!? whut?

i often survive against 5 ppl but other times die in less than half a second vs 1? whut?

there are ALOT of exploiters ingame. unless anyone here have a good explenation for my happenings.
for your first one, i have had shadows/assasins stealth up and push me off then vanish as I fell of the bridge. I dont even see the player just the wave animation.

For your second one one, a smart assasin/shadow will save all their speed cd's till right when the door blows, and then run in there before everyone else.

The ball thing, only thing i can remotely think of is lag, and many people are complaining about lag in wf's, though I am not sure about your problems.

3. did you use all your cd's did they pop damage trinkets, no way to tell without really reasearching into what happened there.

the ball thing sounds fishy the rest theres either not enough data, or logical explanation.

ihateyouall
12.25.2011 , 11:05 AM | #4
It's a bug everyone once in a while the steam lift instantly sends me somewhere (doesn't toss me), and sometimes I'll get knocked back than instantly appear back where I was. Not sure what is causing it, appears random