Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Don't OVEREXTEND?

IxXDreamerXxI
12.25.2011 , 10:46 AM | #1
what is this dont over extend nonsense! DO U NOT SEE THAT IM A JEDI WITH TWO LIGHTSABERS! overextending is what im about

But really though, If u wanna have a good time in the WZ as a melee do not charge the lines. just pick a caster, and fight whatever starts fighting him. and if something should attack you. snare it and run from it

Aghar
12.25.2011 , 10:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by IxXDreamerXxI View Post
what is this dont over extend nonsense! DO U NOT SEE THAT IM A JEDI WITH TWO LIGHTSABERS! overextending is what im about

But really though, If u wanna have a good time in the WZ as a melee do not charge the lines. just pick a caster, and fight whatever starts fighting him. and if something should attack you. snare it and run from it
wait good advice on these forums....nevar!!!!!

Rainu
12.25.2011 , 10:52 AM | #3
Run Sensible person, run! These fora aren't meant for good advice, they merely exist for people to whine on and provide anecdotal evidence of why every class but their own is OP and should be nerfed this instance or SWTOR will die since the poster will cancel his subscription.
Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

IxXDreamerXxI
12.25.2011 , 11:00 AM | #4
lol Its actually hard to not overextend if u play alot of pve... All we do is charge in and beat up on trash. then try to do that in PVP... Suddenly every class is overpowered. What they fail to realize is that you are running away from ur team and into a crowd of ppl that are going to focus you down.

You will find that your class shines when you are defending your teammates. I love it when the melee get goaded into charging my line. then i get to make quick work of a baddy with no friendlies there to cc me and burn me down.

If you dont have pocket heals you have a to be a team player and do what you can do most effectively, AND NO that does not mean stand at the west point while the enemy has the mid and left gun...

Gaidax
12.25.2011 , 11:04 AM | #5
Overextend, by all means! Me likes...
<=======35m of dead pixels====.===>
"You don't need to be a better shot - you just need to shoot more bullets!"