Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Harbinger PVP Records 2.0


Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
05.07.2014 , 03:32 PM | #331
Where is the arena leaderboard deal?
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
05.07.2014 , 05:45 PM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by Classicks View Post
Where is the arena leaderboard deal?
What do you mean?

Guess it's easier to get high DPS/Heals in a match where it's basically a 5 minute brawl...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Jedi--Guardian's Avatar


Jedi--Guardian
05.07.2014 , 07:49 PM | #333
Vec - Tactics Vanguard I Akiva - Balance Sage I Akatosh - Focus Guardian I Alloki - Combat Sent

Zigur's Avatar


Zigur
05.15.2014 , 11:55 AM | #334
Can we get someone to look into Akatosh's hacks?
Cause ive played with him and his numbers are usually small. I think he's faking the numbers with photoshop.

Mularky's Avatar


Mularky
05.15.2014 , 09:20 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by Zigur View Post
Can we get someone to look into Akatosh's hacks?
Cause ive played with him and his numbers are usually small. I think he's faking the numbers with photoshop.
I can confirm a lot of the names don't even exist and some of them aren't even 55. The sage in the last picture is actually a sent that is only 42. Lost so much respect for Akiva.

Kozayk's Avatar


Kozayk
05.16.2014 , 12:16 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by Mularky View Post
I can confirm a lot of the names don't even exist and some of them aren't even 55. The sage in the last picture is actually a sent that is only 42. Lost so much respect for Akiva.
That's just weird .
I don't get why he would do that since he has always been a good player....

Oh well....

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
05.16.2014 , 03:02 AM | #337
Kinda find myself a bit bummed too. One of the players I actually respected. Oh well. Looking at pretty much any screenshot I can see the photoshopped fade lines. Sad
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000


I'm beginning to realize that us champions of denial who've stuck around all this time are the true Knights of this Fallen Empire that is the SWTOR itself. Just as in the Eternal Empire, this game has fallen due pride, lack of direction, and all-around incompetence.

Subbed from Dec. 15th, 2011 to Jan. 23rd, 2016. Left the game due to BioWare's ignorance, arrogance, and apathy.

Mularky's Avatar


Mularky
05.16.2014 , 02:07 PM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Kinda find myself a bit bummed too. One of the players I actually respected. Oh well. Looking at pretty much any screenshot I can see the photoshopped fade lines. Sad
So gud m8

MarshalltheFlaw's Avatar


MarshalltheFlaw
05.16.2014 , 08:28 PM | #340
Myst'ique with 1321360 Protection. #2
http://i.imgur.com/kdp2QVt.jpg