Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Execute abilities and the old "high damage attacks on stunned targets".

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Execute abilities and the old "high damage attacks on stunned targets".

04.25.2014 , 03:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by af_raptura View Post
I think Eric Musco said shortly after their removal that the dev team wanted to bring back the moves, or at the very least the animations in some way, but not exactly the same way that they were implemented before.
@EricMusco please pretty please with an Alderaanian cherry on-top bring back Tumult in some form

The Nostalgia Thread - Come live in December 2011 with me

04.25.2014 , 06:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cotlu-Hunlon View Post
Operatives execute is in the form of increased DoT damage on targets with under 30% health (Lethality only). Whooptie freeking doo? I want an actual EXECUTE ABILITY... not just some passive buff... I would totally want something that uses Evicerate's animation.

Powertechs have the same in the Pyrotech tree for their DoTs. Yay? You want a cookie? Again it's more satisfying to have an actual ability that you can see, than just some passive buff... and all forms of PT DPS suck in terms of numbers, so they need some sort of buff

Commando doesn't need an execute because we're awesome Commando's arent that awesome, Snipers beat Gunnery out in sheer numbers, though i do think that Pyrotech would be litterally too OP if it had an execute...

Sages don't have an execute but they really should thinking about it. Similar to Sniper/GS Takedown. I can imagine what abilities they would get: another purple zapper for Sorcs and hopefully Sages would get Ashara Zavros' Force Burst ability. I dont play my Sage as DPS, but i do play my Sorc as DPS, and i do hope that Sages/Sorcs get one, they have no under 30% boosts, so yea...
Responses in Bold

04.27.2014 , 12:19 PM | #13
^ You do realize that if Bioware were to do this, it would almost certainly result in a nerf to those classes since most of them already have a higher DPS.