Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Spoiler)Lana's Connection

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
(Spoiler)Lana's Connection

Slowpokeking
04.19.2014 , 11:00 AM | #1
In the end of the quest chain she said she could feel the danger through the Force, but others didn't get bothered with it. Maybe she was linked to the strange danger? I think the danger is Revan, could she be a descendant of him as well?

Varium
04.19.2014 , 04:13 PM | #2
I think she is one of the
Spoiler
Even though I hope it has nothing to do with it.
Obligatory SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/43YdkT 7 day sub, etc etc.

Darth_Wicked
04.19.2014 , 04:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Varium View Post
I think she is one of the
Spoiler
Even though I hope it has nothing to do with it.
Doubtful seeing that the...
Spoiler

Alssaran
04.19.2014 , 08:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think the danger is Revan...
I'll say this as nicely as I can. For the simplicity of being nice, I will put a Spoiler around my words. If you don't like nice guys, don't click it.

Spoiler

Now, back to topic. I don't think Lana is anything special. She might have a unique connection to the Force, but I can't imagine her beeing a Child of the Emperor. She might be a special breed of Force sensitive.

Sindorin
04.20.2014 , 03:39 PM | #5
I'm gonna say it: Yuuzhan Vong!

Masta-Blasta - Vanguard

Sindorin - Assassin

DarthAeonis
04.21.2014 , 03:12 PM | #6
i too think she's connected to the emperor. the mail to the SW hints at that as well. but as for the revan topic.... im 100% positive he will be back. he cant be terminated from the game until he has met satele and theron. I guarantee it.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

ComanderBrady
05.20.2014 , 07:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Alssaran View Post
I'll say this as nicely as I can. For the simplicity of being nice, I will put a Spoiler around my words. If you don't like nice guys, don't click it.

Spoiler

Now, back to topic. I don't think Lana is anything special. She might have a unique connection to the Force, but I can't imagine her beeing a Child of the Emperor. She might be a special breed of Force sensitive.
I hope it isn't revan I'm tired of him being labeled as this ultimate dude that's soo awesome if it is him I think it's time he is killed off.
Lvl 55 light side sith juggernaut vengeance spec named Levaria

DeltaBos
05.20.2014 , 10:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ComanderBrady View Post
I hope it isn't revan I'm tired of him being labeled as this ultimate dude that's soo awesome if it is him I think it's time he is killed off.
That's because that's what he is. He was one of, if not the, first Jedi to become a Sith and be redeemed. He's the epitome of the force in balance, and deserves that all powerful title. Revan can't die, because he, like Kyle Katarn, is basically the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.
Query: Is there someone that you need killed master?

Darth_Wicked
05.20.2014 , 11:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DeltaBos View Post
That's because that's what he is. He was one of, if not the, first Jedi to become a Sith and be redeemed. He's the epitome of the force in balance, and deserves that all powerful title. Revan can't die, because he, like Kyle Katarn, is basically the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.
Ulic Qel-Droma?

ComanderBrady
05.21.2014 , 08:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Ulic Qel-Droma?
Don't forget about the Jedi exile (Meetra Surik)!!!!
Lvl 55 light side sith juggernaut vengeance spec named Levaria