Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mira's gauntlets and sash not showing up since last patch.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Mira's gauntlets and sash not showing up since last patch.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aldiabaalos
04.09.2014 , 01:05 PM | #11
I'm experiencing the very same thing Sir. Just made a bug report of it as well. I hope Bioware will look into it ASAP. This is annoying...

Dimartica
04.10.2014 , 08:19 AM | #12
After the patch, Mira's Gauntlet (which is on half of my toons sadly) now shares the same aesthetic characteristics as covert energy gloves (as in it shows your bare hands as if you aren't wearing gloves).

PLEASE fix!!!
Quote:
to be united by hatred is a...fragile alliance at best

Kaos_KidSWTOR
04.10.2014 , 08:25 AM | #13
wow, interesting, just went into Collections to see if it was true or not, and it is!

Kazur
04.11.2014 , 05:39 PM | #14
With 2.7 the belt doesn't even show when being worn. For people who don't know what it used to look like, it had a circular belt buckle with evenly spaced pockets that didn't clip with lightsabers that were sheathed.

The_Natoorat
04.12.2014 , 11:54 AM | #15
Got the same problem with Mira's gloves as well.
"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive."
Kain

JediQuaker
04.16.2014 , 09:19 AM | #16
I'll add my voice to this. It's annoying since I had gone through the trouble to get the schematic for black(/red) dye to dye it black.

In response to an earlier comment though - I've experienced lots of these type of glitches in other MMOs, there's no need to specifically ***** at Bioware.

DakotaDoc
04.17.2014 , 09:15 AM | #17
Another week still no fix. My companion and I would really like to have a visible belt and gauntlets.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...andGloves2.jpg
[█╣╣╣()╣╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Fix Green Lightsabers

TaitWatson
04.18.2014 , 12:49 PM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all! This issue is going to be addressed in 2.7.1. Thank you for all your posts!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]