Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unfettered Trench Coat - behind bug - picture comparison

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Unfettered Trench Coat - behind bug - picture comparison
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
04.17.2014 , 08:55 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I've passed this along to the team for investigation! Thanks for the reports!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Styxx
04.17.2014 , 04:02 PM | #12
Thank you, sir.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Styxx
06.10.2014 , 03:34 PM | #13
Not fixed as of patch 2.8.
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

XiamaraSimi
06.10.2014 , 04:32 PM | #14
Um if it helps, Andronikos & Quinn had the big butt issue with the trench last I saw them in game. Also my female body type 2 marauder gets it as well with the Centurian Weaponmaster chest.
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, R'yoohki, S'imi, Asuka, Shi'ara, Tayanna
Tefenet, Xialia, Xiara, Tay'anna, Taelanya
Bioware, please make a nexu mini pet, I really want a baby mutant Cheshire Cat!

Styxx
07.23.2014 , 05:24 PM | #15
Not fixed as of patch 2.8.2. We are almost at a full year of buggy PAID content.

XiamaraSimi
07.23.2014 , 06:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
So, Mr. Tait Watson, is it a bug with at least a fix in sight, or is it intended, in which case your preview window is misleading and I should start taking the necessary steps in getting my investment back?
Well, Vectors been wearing my agents bra for years now so id say never...
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, R'yoohki, S'imi, Asuka, Shi'ara, Tayanna
Tefenet, Xialia, Xiara, Tay'anna, Taelanya
Bioware, please make a nexu mini pet, I really want a baby mutant Cheshire Cat!

Skorz
07.28.2014 , 02:26 AM | #17
I have Unfettered Trench Coat on my female body type 2 IA and the back of the coat is buggy, it makes my butt look big and the back of the coat also shakes in cutscenes. It looked perfectly fine in the preview window but now it doesn't look anything like it. I also bought black dye for it so it is nice to know that I wasted my money on this buggy coat

Styxx
07.28.2014 , 08:01 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Skorz View Post
I have Unfettered Trench Coat on my female body type 2 IA and the back of the coat is buggy, it makes my butt look big and the back of the coat also shakes in cutscenes. It looked perfectly fine in the preview window but now it doesn't look anything like it. I also bought black dye for it so it is nice to know that I wasted my money on this buggy coat
Also bought white / black dye, or black and white, whichever of the 2 that makes the actual coat white for one of my toons and also two secondary blacks for other 2. Bought all in good faith, based on preview window, only to see all of them bugged. I have invested money that I cannot use due to a bug in the game and that is not a nice thing to have.

I am trying to lobby to have the spirit of my investment fixed - the actual piece of clothing; having failed that, I will start the support ticket to get my investment back, because it is unusable due to a bug in the game, so I AM entitled a full refund of my investment - either the actual dyes pulled from the pieces and put nicely into my inventory, or the value I bought them for at the time.