Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MFollin
08.21.2013 , 10:14 PM | #41
Have you tried doing False Emperor on Normal Mode WITHOUT Group Finder? I just did that and I got the Weapons Protocol as intended.

Mordhar
03.08.2014 , 12:47 PM | #42
Still not fixed as of 2014-03-08...
Just did False Emperor story mode today, empire side, no group finder (duo it with another player that was kind enough to help as I've been in queues for hours without finding a group) and no Weapon protocol...
Ticket sent. Very frustrating.

Tulcaron
03.20.2014 , 10:37 AM | #43
STILL not fixed. Just ran this on HM with no drop. Took me WEEKS just to get a pop for this FP in groupfinder, so this is really frustrating. Also, as a 55 I cannot qeue for SM False Emperor. So if SM is the only way to go then I guess max levels are reduced to begging for help on the fleet.

Direach
04.10.2014 , 08:21 PM | #44
Just ran this solo, killed HK, no part. I've come back after a long absence, finding people to run this will be tough.

Also, you CAN do this in Story Mode at 55, you have to go to Ilum and get the quest at the start of the Flashpoint. It let me choose Story Mode that way. Didn't help at all though.
RP - PvE: The Ebon Hawk server
---
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

Hrom
05.20.2014 , 12:44 AM | #45
Ran the flashpoint yesterday, killed the damn droid and NO drop for us either. HM via group finder, two of us were on the quest none got it... I don't understand this, this issue has been present for years now without any resolution. Is it really so hard to fix this particular bug??

SayEndo
05.20.2014 , 09:05 AM | #46
I ran this a few weeks ago without any problems - 2 guild mates, no GF, and STORY mode. I ran it with a friend several weeks before that. Again no problems. If you're 55, you should be able to solo all the way to HK. I only had to have a friend join me because I wanted to kill Malgus and couldn't manage him solo.