Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

What is the most powerful force user ever existed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What is the most powerful force user ever existed?

StarSquirrel's Avatar


StarSquirrel
03.24.2014 , 05:08 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Seems to me you are taking these forums too seriously.You need to either log in and play,or go outside.
You fail utterly to understand my point. I was making the point that people who have little free time as is (like myself), would like to discuss the enjoyable world of Star Wars EU lore on their time off without your childish interruptions of "I don't like that!".

Sometimes I come here and wish to discuss things about SW. To do that we have to be discussing things with a relatively similar knowledge base to draw from. That is what canon is for, you are disputing the commonly accepted parameters for discussion. In doing so and acting as though what you say is law you don't contribute to discussion and detract from my (and perhaps other's) enjoyment of it.

Heck, why are you even here if you dislike the EU so much?

To add

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
For the purpose of our context,this has nothing to do with personal bias.A movie is going out and is going to cover those years,which means the so far created EU is in question or invalid.This is not bias.It's a fact.
I did say I'd agree when the movie was actually released and there was therefore some content to replace the EU. Right now, there is no such content and therefore there is no reason to toss the current EU. It is your opinion that the Eu sucks and it should be dropped as fast as possible, but it had yet to be actually retconned. It will be in the future, not yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
And what does that mean? Do you mean to tell me ,people not liking certain things in SW,are not allowed to post in a random thread,while waiting for a fp pop?
Besides, basically anything that goes on in these forums is personal opinion and it goes without saying that most posts are ''personal bias'' except when we are talking about a select few canon statements.
(Also,nothing wrong with personal opinion/bias.)
I'm fine with that, go ahead and be biased and make dumb comments while you are bored, just stop fighting people on what is and isn't actually canon.

I'd appreciate it if you'd just clarify in your posts when you're using your own thoughts versus when you are actually talking about the Lucasarts/GL/Leland Chee established canon in the EU especially when the majority of discussions here deal in EU matters.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Kaedusz's Avatar


Kaedusz
03.24.2014 , 10:33 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
...
Except the part in which you describe what a bad person i am because i inconvenience you(lol) , everything else is basically a rehash of what you already said.My position is the same.

You are only annoyed by ''my childish interruptions'',because you know what i say about the post ep 6 EU is more or less true(it's validity,not that it's garbage).And yes you do seem to take all this issue too seriously,otherwise you wouldn't be so butt hurt.

StarSquirrel's Avatar


StarSquirrel
03.24.2014 , 10:54 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Except the part in which you describe what a bad person i am because i inconvenience you(lol) , everything else is basically a rehash of what you already said.My position is the same.

You are only annoyed by ''my childish interruptions'',because you know what i say about the post ep 6 EU is more or less true(it's validity,not that it's garbage).And yes you do seem to take all this issue too seriously,otherwise you wouldn't act all snotty and affronted.
I'm rehashing the same argument because it is still true and you don't seem to get it. I never called you a "bad person" (perhaps obnoxious at times) plus I don't believe that and while I came off snippy it certainly wasn't "snotty and affronted". However, why you're so bothered by my opinion, I do not know...

Misquoting me was a nice touch as well.

What I'm taking to seriously is this discussion with you. I do take the time, to sit down and write a response to you. That doesn't mean I'm taking it too seriously, I just have a few minutes to spare and nothing better to do.

Don't flatter yourself.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
03.25.2014 , 02:24 AM | #84
Just leave it Star, the guy will probably unsub soon... hopefully.

Kaedusz's Avatar


Kaedusz
03.25.2014 , 09:27 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
However, why you're so bothered by my opinion, I do not know...
Yes, i am the one that started foaming at the mouth, telling you how you confuse SW newbies with heresies about the post ep 6 EU.

Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Just leave it Star, the guy will probably unsub soon... hopefully.
Am i inconveniencing you too?

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
03.25.2014 , 11:35 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
Am i inconveniencing you too?
To put it politely.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb's Avatar


wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
03.27.2014 , 12:21 AM | #87
It comes down to 2 people : Sidious and Vitiate. There is an entire different thread for which to have that discussion.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."