Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So it seems TFU really isn't canon no more...maybe.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
So it seems TFU really isn't canon no more...maybe.

Forgon
03.24.2014 , 06:55 PM | #21
True or not, I'd be glad to see a lot of post Episode III EU retconned out of existence. Not a fan of Dark Empire, the Vong, or TFU and with Ep VII on the way, they'll probably be retconning things left and right anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

DarthDymond
03.24.2014 , 07:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well what was wrong with the original origins of the Alliance hmm? They didn't have to fix that either, but they did!
If you're talking about TFU, I thought they did a fairly good job of trying to respect what had already been established about the origins of the Rebellion when they added their new spin on it. Heck, they even included Garm Bel Iblis as one of the founders when they very easily could have gotten away with ignoring him completely.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

ShadowMudkip
03.24.2014 , 07:30 PM | #23
The real question is, how did Shaak Ti die now?
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

DarthDymond
03.24.2014 , 07:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
Shaak Ti is the SW universe's Kenny
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Wolfninjajedi
03.24.2014 , 10:06 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
If you're talking about TFU, I thought they did a fairly good job of trying to respect what had already been established about the origins of the Rebellion when they added their new spin on it. Heck, they even included Garm Bel Iblis as one of the founders when they very easily could have gotten away with ignoring him completely.
No am talking about the original, original origins of the Alliance before TFU came along.

Quote:
Probably by Anakin , IIRC in the ROTS novel(not sure) upon arriving at the gates of the Jedi Temple with the 501st. Anakin asked the gatekeeper(before killing him) where Shaak Ti was. Interesting...it seems even wookiepedia has taken note of that...

Quote:
Though not described first-hand, Vader asks the Gate Master Jurokk where Shaak Ti is. This scene did, however, appear in one of Yoda's visions in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 6 episode "Voices".
All in all I guess we just gonna wait till actual confirmation is made.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

StarSquirrel
03.24.2014 , 10:27 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Probably by Anakin , IIRC in the ROTS novel(not sure) upon arriving at the gates of the Jedi Temple with the 501st. Anakin asked the gatekeeper(before killing him) where Shaak Ti was. Interesting...it seems even wookiepedia has taken note of that...
http://youtu.be/KzW727RY-ig?t=29s
I mean, anything could have happen at that point.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard