Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of all Datacrons

HakkyounoTenshi
03.11.2014 , 06:33 AM | #111
So what happens if we already have the Makeb Datacrons (like I do)?

When I logged in to the new patch, I did not receive the entries retroactively.

Do we have to get them again for the codex entry (PLEASE GOD NO!), or are we locked out of them? When you've already used a Datacron you can't interact with it anymore, so what does that mean for those of use who already have the Datacrons?

LtGeneralGezlin
03.11.2014 , 10:40 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by HakkyounoTenshi View Post
So what happens if we already have the Makeb Datacrons (like I do)?

When I logged in to the new patch, I did not receive the entries retroactively.

Do we have to get them again for the codex entry (PLEASE GOD NO!), or are we locked out of them? When you've already used a Datacron you can't interact with it anymore, so what does that mean for those of use who already have the Datacrons?
No, BW is aware that those of us who already got the Datacron were granted it retroactively when the patch was released. It is going to be fixed, but they don't know when yet (I'll look for the dev post.)

EDIT: Looks like it's coming in 2.6.2!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=17

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
I sure didn't! We are aiming for a resolution to be in 2.6.2!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

TheIronMonkey
03.29.2015 , 11:20 AM | #113
So what is the max number today? I have two Imp toons at 73/70...
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

-PassingStar-
05.02.2015 , 07:37 PM | #114
I'm currently showing 73/74 on all my toons. A week ago my codex had it at 73/70. What the heck is gong on? lol
Living Legend
Sorcerer lvl 60, Marauder lvl 60, Sage lvl 60, Shadow lvl 60
"When men know not what to do, they ought not do, they know not what" - Abigail Adams

IYVOI
05.03.2015 , 08:34 PM | #115
Somebody know about the new datacron? I get all before ziost.
Thanks

Mulroin
05.31.2015 , 12:42 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by IYVOI View Post
Somebody know about the new datacron? I get all before ziost.
Thanks
Ziost as something new and its not a Datacron. Something with a story part?
Also dont have a clue what is does when you find them all. As far as I hear arround me it does zip wich makes it uninteresting to look for.

Then I have an aditional question I hope someone knows an answer to. Bio doesnt give one other then its a "known" issue.
Point is I cannot see per char what he/she discovered on the Datacron lvl and such. No history button.
All discovery's are legacy shared wich makes it impossible unless I manualy write them down.
Stable Gameplay is a lie. There is only lag. Throug lag there is rage. Throug rage we gain broken keyboards. Through broken keyboards the screen turns blue. The crash shall set us free. <Throz>

TheIronMonkey
06.01.2015 , 07:31 PM | #117
One step at a time :

- Ziost is the new planet added. The poster before you is stating that he/she can find every datacron before getting to Ziost.

- When you find them all, besides all the points added to your stats, you get a special kind of decoration for your stronghold, and the satisfaction of finding them all.

- And yes you can. Under the codex tab is a list of all the DCs you have found for the particular toon, if you go codex->planet, you can see how many you have for any particular planet. So you can find out which ones you have, or are missing. Since these are "secrets" that have to be found, the only documented listing for each one is on web sites like swtor-spy where you can see which exact ones there are by planet, which stats they add and how to get to them.

I know these are forums and all goes, but you should really try to answer to things you know something about...

Quote: Originally Posted by Mulroin View Post
Ziost as something new and its not a Datacron. Something with a story part?
Also dont have a clue what is does when you find them all. As far as I hear arround me it does zip wich makes it uninteresting to look for.

Then I have an aditional question I hope someone knows an answer to. Bio doesnt give one other then its a "known" issue.
Point is I cannot see per char what he/she discovered on the Datacron lvl and such. No history button.
All discovery's are legacy shared wich makes it impossible unless I manualy write them down.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

leonlotus
06.14.2015 , 04:37 PM | #118
Datacrons should receive some attention.

They are of ultimate importance for the lore of the game, in all SW worlds.

Notheless, new players of SWTOR are ignoring its existance, because its functionality is long gone.

While some are difficult to reach, the total in numbers a character gets as reward for discovering them is insignificant for game mechanics.

There must be incentive to get them.