Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst. Content. Ever!

tanerb
02.06.2014 , 05:25 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post

It would be an awesome idea I think if they made a flashpoint where it's ...like a battleground but not where you are both going to find a secret holocron and both empire and republic characters are there and whoever gets their first it shows the cutscene of them getting it and then if they both show up there at the same time you have to go into a showdown to get the holocron.
Good news, there is something similar. It is called warzones.

Sarfux
02.06.2014 , 06:36 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
Good news, there is something similar. It is called warzones.
Not what I'm talking about. Don't be so close minded. I'm aware there are warzones. That's not what I'm talking about.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

tanktest
02.06.2014 , 06:47 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
For example level 21 Operative doesn't have access to "66 purples".
Why it should be for players who only have overgeared characters?
I'm sure well see hard mode if I didn't need the part drops or rep tokens, trust me, ( no complaint's ether ). i have no reason to run them expect for may be a weekly , if there is one . i haven't fully played with 2.6 yet .

But I agree this is a nice step in the right path .

Those that normally don't get to run with there level 50 friends can now .

tanktest
02.06.2014 , 06:57 PM | #74
you all do know WOW has done this very thing but with higher level toon's in panda ? .. it's nothing new but there improvements on it . can be .

WOW call's it scenarios . . but how else will they add ideas but some one Else's idea and wow didn't Dream up scenarios . it kind of all started at the END of EQ, 1 ,

( YES I'm aware of EQ 1 is still played and I'm in the Landmark alpha under NDA, so can't say much ) .

if anyone remembers those timed runes in a type of FP setting, i forget the name of them . in EQ 1 .

Oyranos
02.06.2014 , 07:16 PM | #75
I agree somewhat, dont hate me... I am still trying to understand it. Not talking about starfighter, but the flashpoint.

Its a good idea, each time we enter, be a different scenario. But... why? The trailer says "fight in the ground and fight in the air" cool... But, at least it could be a warzone...

They may add more features in the feature. The extra floor looks nice, more choices to travel inside the fleet, it looks spacy.... but... Before the update, I thought its a flashpoint, but its simplier even from czerka.

ps: maybe now its for small levels... I also made a walk around the room, just to check it out, I found a HUGE shield door... So they may add something in the near feature.

Damask_Rose
02.06.2014 , 08:40 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by tanktest View Post
you all do know WOW has done this very thing but with higher level toon's in panda ? .. it's nothing new but there improvements on it . can be .

WOW call's it scenarios . . but how else will they add ideas but some one Else's idea and wow didn't Dream up scenarios . it kind of all started at the END of EQ, 1 ,

( YES I'm aware of EQ 1 is still played and I'm in the Landmark alpha under NDA, so can't say much ) .

if anyone remembers those timed runes in a type of FP setting, i forget the name of them . in EQ 1 .
Landmark NDA got lifted, so feel free to chat away!

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Costello
02.07.2014 , 12:59 AM | #77
There is something very underwhelming about the new 'Tactical' Flashpoints. They play a lot more like 2+ heroics with about as much depth, far less than anything close to a flashpoint as seen in the original game.

Given all cartel packs we see it seems that new content is taking second place to the cartel market. With any new content such as class story or in depth flashpoints is too time consuming and the staff aren't able to devote the resources to it.

Transcendent
02.07.2014 , 01:19 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
You know you are one of the few exceptions, right? A thinking DD?
Sadly this is far too close to the truth.

Latherfal
02.07.2014 , 02:56 AM | #79
Not saying I know, but it is sort of a trial test for Bioware to see what works and how well. They may tweak it with harder npcs and better loot depending. They may do nothing.

If it just the one flashpoint then meh. I was hoping for a couple with the story continuing each one.

Amelyssan
02.07.2014 , 07:02 AM | #80
I agree with OP.

This is just a low budget production and a poor excuse.

5 runs and it got horribly boring.
Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever.