Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jankiel
02.06.2014 , 03:29 PM | #1991
Yes, yes, yes you all outsmarted us. We we're so dumb to trust in Bioware's marketing crap, shame on us

EDIT:

Page 200
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

Andryah
02.06.2014 , 03:32 PM | #1992
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
I brought a Collector's edition and I've love every bit of it, and regretting nothing...
Same here.

And I have never complained about it.. only about the complainers and how they appear to suffer from expectation management challenges.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

CrazyMcGee
02.06.2014 , 03:36 PM | #1993
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Same here.

And I have never complained about it.. only about the complainers and how they appear to suffer from expectation management challenges.
Well I guess it depends what you mean by that. Do you mean the people who expect to get completely original unique items on the CE vendor every week? Or do you mean the people who expect there to be reasonably regular updates of reskins to the CE vendor?

Because I think the latter's expectations are completely justified... given that is what BW told everyone when they bought it. It's not really a crazy expectation for a company to do what they say they will.

But I'm not sure which way you meant it, lol.

dacentabaal
02.06.2014 , 04:13 PM | #1994
Oh don't get me wrong I regret nothing in getting the CE, I just wished BW would have done something more with it over the 2 years than a few dye packs and a head piece, instead they went full hog for the CM and left us CE's in the dark
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

SirUrza
02.07.2014 , 12:09 AM | #1995
If the CE vendor had a bunch of items at launch and they never said there would be more, that would have been fine.

If the CE vendor had a new item every month for the first year of the game (that they'd made before launch and just flipped the switch on afterword), that would have been fine.

BUT, we've been repetitively told prior to launch that the CE vendor would have more, then told post launch it would have more. It's never been delivered. Today, I don't expect them to ever add more to it, but for this thread to still exist with them remaining silent is a testament to just how little they care. They should just come out and say "No, sorry." and then lock the thread and all future threads.

I didn't buy the CE for the vendor, I bought it for the soundtrack, the journal, and the speeder/crystal. I got what I wanted from the CE.
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Mike_Bluesky
02.07.2014 , 02:52 AM | #1996
In my recent posts I wanted to show that it is their CHOICE to do nothing with CE vendor, not some "too much coding" or "too exclusive" stuff because so many ideas were posted here with little to no effort on their side to implement.

Andryah I know you tend to complain about complainers but even you have to admit there's very little complaining in this thread in comparison to other this long and it's mostly reasonable expectations (even if you say there shouldn't be any in this case). There's no "add this or I'll quit" or crazy talk, just bumping with ideas and such.

Also - sad yay for 200 pages.
I don't have friends but I really want those pets -> referral link (you get free stuff too!)

Dawginole
02.07.2014 , 04:39 PM | #1997
Same here.

Is that like expecting everyone to share your point of view on the game and if they don't you criticize them for being wrong?
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Desolaytore
02.09.2014 , 03:13 PM | #1998
I'm waiting for you and others to let go first. I'm not the one bumping the thread.
I'm pretty sure you have the most posts in this thread, I want to thank you for all the bumps

Yay for 200, now where's Eric to come tell us the devs are cooking something.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Sangrar
02.09.2014 , 05:27 PM | #1999
I don't think I have ever seen a thread with 200 pages
wow just wow

edit typo fixed it
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Adric_the_Red
02.09.2014 , 06:20 PM | #2000
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
I don't think I have ever seen a thread with 2000 pages
wow just wow
We're only at 200. I think it will be quite a long time before we reach 2000. But I also think we will get to 2000 before BW does any meaningful updates to the CE venfor offerings, much less the "regular" updates they promised.