Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did operative get a buff??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Did operative get a buff??

Uelle
02.05.2014 , 02:48 AM | #1
For some reason i'm just getting raped by operatives now :S#

3/4 of my health i'm spent lying on the ground or stunned or mezzed and they just go out of combat and heal up.

*** is going on

DarthMaulUK
02.05.2014 , 02:52 AM | #2
Check the patch notes.

Stunlocked til death lives on
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

Missandei
02.05.2014 , 02:53 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Uelle View Post

3/4 of my health i'm spent lying on the ground or stunned or mezzed and they just go out of combat and heal up.

*** is going on
Operatives does not get a major buff. Only 2-5% increase of damage.
It is just many people are trying the Concelament now. Some of them are good players.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Monterone
02.05.2014 , 06:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
It is just many people are trying the Concelament now. Some of them are good players.
Which means they did not need the buff, realistically speaking. Those good players were still effing folks up, it was just a tree not played much due to the idea that healing was so overpowered, one should not play anything else.

The bad thing is, it will now take 6 months to reconcile these unneeded changes. Good luck to all the squishies. Another funny thing is, ops can also heal to full but it seems that does not get taken into account like it does for sorcerers, for example.
Simonette . Sominette
Pot5 > Harbinger

AlrikFassbauer
02.05.2014 , 07:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
Good luck to all the squishies.
Sages, especially ? Even less reason to play this class in PvP, I guess ...
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Cempa
02.05.2014 , 08:45 AM | #6
The major change for me is as DPS I can no longer play defense an Operative will wipe the floor with me...
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Vikassi
02.05.2014 , 08:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Uelle View Post

*** is going on
more of a gear or L2P issue if you health if 3/4 health gone by the time you get up from a 4 second stun ..

Cretinus
02.05.2014 , 09:08 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Sages, especially ? Even less reason to play this class in PvP, I guess ...
I haven't even played my sorc since 2.6 went live yesterday, cause I'd probably unsub for good. The last thing sorcs needed was even another hard counter class that will permanently focus them for the free kill.
nerf operatives

reclipsed
02.05.2014 , 10:53 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
This. I did notice a surge of operatives/scounds tearing me up in warzones. It was a shock because before yesterday I only saw them throw heals. But 2-5% damage buff will not break the class. I'm glad they got something although survivability was the main concern; not damage output, right?
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Vaerah
02.05.2014 , 10:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
Which means they did not need the buff, realistically speaking. Those good players were still effing folks up, it was just a tree not played much due to the idea that healing was so overpowered, one should not play anything else.

The bad thing is, it will now take 6 months to reconcile these unneeded changes. Good luck to all the squishies. Another funny thing is, ops can also heal to full but it seems that does not get taken into account like it does for sorcerers, for example.
Sorcs are the lamb with the huge "I AM YOUR FOOD" sign on their back.
Some class has to be food, so the others can have fun, no?
Vaerah Shadow | Arayah Vanguard | Kainessa Gunslinger | ToFN server.
Vaerahn Sorceress | Vaerahm Marauder | ToFN server.