Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well I'm not guarding any nodes in PvP anymore, lol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Well I'm not guarding any nodes in PvP anymore, lol

Missandei
02.05.2014 , 01:38 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Boaz View Post
I'll take a swing... is it because you are a Commando/Merc and realized that your class sucks at PvP? Reroll an Op/Soundrel and own with average skill. So many complainers... this game is great for alts... live them, love them, reroll them.

Now, let's work towards getting Commando/Mercs some camoflague or invisibility skills to help them out and make them viable (I'd say viable again, but have they ever been in PvP?)
Commando\Mercs have one of the best Burst DPS. And relatively good defense CD. At least Arsenal/Ap skill tree. +Stealth Scan. If you are constantly losing 1vs1 to oper as Merc.. well.. you are bad.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Missandei
02.05.2014 , 01:39 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by BocaProwler View Post
And I bet most know why after 2.6
Shocking news! 2 players can kill a single enemy fast!
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

DarthOvertone
02.05.2014 , 04:31 PM | #43
Ran WZs on all my Bastion toons last night. Didn't notice any radical OP'ness from Scrapper/Ops on the delivering or receiving end in both Lowbies and 55s.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

SlimsPicken
02.05.2014 , 07:28 PM | #44
I played several games yesterday with my respecced to conceal Op, and as far as i know i did not cause anyone to unsub.

I must be slippin'
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Technohic
02.05.2014 , 08:45 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
I played several games yesterday with my respecced to conceal Op, and as far as i know i did not cause anyone to unsub.

I must be slippin'
That's the way it went for me last night. I'm definitely better on my slinger so tried that as well to see if other ops were more painful. Surprisingly didn't see a lot and of what I did, not a problem . And my sniper used to be a tasty target to t g see guys....
Technohic - Sniper Techno-Hic - Gunslinger Cihonhcet - Scoundrel Shing-Splat - Operative
Technohix - Assassin Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc Nehcet - Vanguard Carnrage - Marauder Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

alexsamma
02.05.2014 , 10:41 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
No way Oper can kill a target in one stun. It is 1.5 + 4 sec. Basically 3 gcd (one wasted on Stun).
30K HP = 10K hits 3 times in a row.
Opers do not have that kind of damage
10k hidden strike is possible, then the dot will tick for ~4kish, so if you could crit on lacerate twice with both relics up it is possible, though not likely - still by the time they actually stand up you can usually get at least one more "Free" hit in that would finish them off.

After playing my scoundrel I can honestly say that the damage seems a bit over the top, but considering the fact that we still melt I'm not sure that it really matters.

JaborAnDubhar
02.06.2014 , 04:18 AM | #47
Pretty simple to recognize the difference between casual "I want to play an f2p-MMO with LAZORSWORDS!!! and I play only 1 class and 1 faction, cause I'm masterplayer-rulor-ONE!!!" and the experienced, true gamer, who has multiple toons, an understanding of every class mechanic and plays both sides.

First QQs about the big, bad operatives and their stunlock (and makes himself look like a total idiot, because every experienced gamer knows ops having only one stun^^), the second one doesn't realy care about the last patch.

The only thing which drives an experienced SWTOR-Player mad are brain-amputee keyboardturning idiots posting absolute nonsense at the forum, just because these brain-amputee, keyboardturning idiots don't know how to L2P.

Important message to every QQer: Nerfing other classes won't make you a better player. You will still suck.
It's not your class, that's too weak. You are loosing, because you are loosers. L2P and stop crying.
Gate Crasher Aurek, Dragonslayer from Beyond
veteran and founder of Jarkai Sword, fellow soldier of Rambovi's Eight, member of The-Force.