Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FTM Operative

Haystak
02.04.2014 , 08:58 PM | #11
You do realise that everyone who had one(which is a lot of people) are switching over to concealment to just try it out....the fact that they are smart enough to focus fire isnt anything new...
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else

Neoforcer
02.04.2014 , 09:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCourier- View Post
There are literally 4 or more concealment spec operatives per team on Pot5 right now.
4 LOL try this http://i.imgur.com/UH54U7q.jpg

sithBracer
02.04.2014 , 09:17 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
I only counted 3 dps operatives. The rest seemed to be healers.
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
Mákaela - assassin in the shadows

Technohic
02.04.2014 , 09:35 PM | #14
OK, I am seeing more now, but man do they not make the best teams
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

gofortheko
02.04.2014 , 09:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sithBracer View Post
I only counted 3 dps operatives. The rest seemed to be healers.
And the assassin got 200k+ more dps than anyone, yeah operatives are the problem.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Feztonio
02.04.2014 , 09:58 PM | #16
there seems to be a tiny increase in damage but I feel like I'm even more beatable than ever. I die in mere seconds survivability feels even worse. in full pvp gear conqueror with a couple pieces of oberan I'm getting chewed up before I can even get one full rotation in.

add in all the stuns, roots, snares, knockbacks, blinds, interrupts, mezzes, sleeps, and crowd control and I'm thrown around like a pinball, don't have control over my character for half the time in the wz, spend 30 seconds waiting for the doors to open each time, and when I am out in the field on offense I am dead in 3 seconds because medium pvp augmented armor is apparently as thin and weak as Kleenex.

but yes, sure. believe Operatives are godlike FOTM just because you glanced at some patch notes.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

ayobreezie
02.04.2014 , 10:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Feztonio View Post
there seems to be a tiny increase in damage but I feel like I'm even more beatable than ever. I die in mere seconds survivability feels even worse. in full pvp gear conqueror with a couple pieces of oberan I'm getting chewed up before I can even get one full rotation in.

add in all the stuns, roots, snares, knockbacks, blinds, interrupts, mezzes, sleeps, and crowd control and I'm thrown around like a pinball, don't have control over my character for half the time in the wz, spend 30 seconds waiting for the doors to open each time, and when I am out in the field on offense I am dead in 3 seconds because medium pvp augmented armor is apparently as thin and weak as Kleenex.

but yes, sure. believe Operatives are godlike FOTM just because you glanced at some patch notes.
You die in seconds* because everyone's saying.. "Concealment is OP!!!!" So, everyone focuses them first and, bam.. what do you know? They still die fast.
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!

Raansu
02.04.2014 , 10:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ayobreezie View Post
You die in seconds* because everyone's saying.. "Concealment is OP!!!!" So, everyone focuses them first and, bam.. what do you know? They still die fast.
No, everyone focuses a scoundrel because 99% of the time they are usually a healer. Its one of the many reasons why most scrappers just stay away from the main fights.

Tattum
02.05.2014 , 06:37 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Neoforcer View Post
I wish deception was at that level i don't parse for 4200+ dps on sustained fight
Yes because in warzones fight last 5 minutes and players don't move and mostly DON'T FIGHT BACK...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
BW doesn't listen to their community at all and they pretty much never interact with the community on their forums...

Technohic
02.05.2014 , 06:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ayobreezie View Post
Yeah. Had fun on my slinger because people busy worrying about scoundrel. Freedom to do what I want.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.