Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
C2-N2: Shut him up, or shut him off...

Awthtem
01.11.2012 , 09:14 AM | #31
There is nothing more iconic... makes me think of star wars every time I hear him. But to each his own. Bw should consider giving a /silence option to folks.
May R2D2 Be With You... Always

Skoll
01.11.2012 , 09:40 AM | #32
Every single time I hear his voice I want to violently dismantle him.
Hi! I'm Darth Harrington of Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids Emporium and Moon Base. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids, and I am passing the savings onto yoooou!

DemonMoMana
11.28.2013 , 08:34 PM | #33
For C2-N2 isnt there a mute button built in somewhere? If not there should be.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
12.01.2013 , 09:46 AM | #34
I hate the way C2 looks. I wish there was a customization option where I could change his voice and quotes and make him look like a terminator. That or they should make it so I can send M1-4X on a mission to trash C2. It would be nice if either of these were possible.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

Blowwtorch
12.01.2013 , 01:47 PM | #35
I always send my companions out on missions when I'm doing Flashpoints. My first time ever doing the Foundry on my first Agent, my group had just brought Darth Revan down to 8k hp in the Foundry.

"And in the end, as the darkness takes m-I SEEM TO HAVE OUTDONE MYSELF MASTER. I THINK YOU'LL BE QUITE PLEASED."

thomasbaxter
12.02.2013 , 09:12 AM | #36
Lol I seem to remember Chewbacca switching off C3PO when he was dismantled for the same reason

Faolon
12.02.2013 , 03:11 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
Lol I seem to remember Chewbacca switching off C3PO when he was dismantled for the same reason

They were showing the trilogy last night. I was paying more attention and realized they shut him off several times in those movies because he wouldn't stop talking.

So they did a very good job of making our ship droids just as irritating as C3PO.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

RaptorClown
12.08.2013 , 03:22 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll View Post
Every single time I hear his voice I want to violently dismantle him.
droid lover!
pew pew meesa liking youssa

DAWUSS
12.08.2013 , 11:20 AM | #39
My issue is, he really doesn't fit in with most of my characters. He kinda fits with my smuggler, but for the rest of them? Nope.

kimdante
12.12.2013 , 01:59 PM | #40
I enjoy the continuous positive reinforcement and praise I receive from C2-N2. It makes me feel special.

I believe if everyone was as polite and gracious as that droid the world/universe would be a better place.

And who doesn't enjoy a tidy ship complete with new upholstery and fresh paint? My vessel ALWAYS has that "New Ship" smell thanks to C2-N2.