Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hard Time Picking, Could Use Your Help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Hard Time Picking, Could Use Your Help

Sentenzas
12.03.2013 , 07:49 PM | #1
Hey everyone. I'm having a hard time sticking to one character.

What interests me really is big crits. It keeps me entertained. So, DPS naturally. Of DPS, which has the highest crits: Assassin, Juggernaut, or Marauder? I know it's a stupid thing to focus on, but I have a 5 second attention span that wanders if I don't see pretty numbers and clap like a 2 year old.

In all seriousness, I could use some help on this.

Cordorian
12.04.2013 , 02:14 AM | #2
Mercs and PT can have insanely high crits, but from the classes you named, it seems like you want something melee.
In PVP the answer then is pretty obvious. Roll marauder, play smash, have an autocrit on that smash and have its damage buff to insanity by 3 stacks of shockwave, you have a hightend crit chance on the attacks after the smash and a surge boost there as well, that means force scream and vicisous throw can hit ridiculously hard as well. But overall the crits arent the highest. from what i have seen assassin in deception quite often get maul crits above 10k quite regularly and have a semi autocrit for shock and discharge with recklessness up.
If it is not about size of the crits, but just burst you want to, you might give carnage a go on the marauder. Probably the highest single target burst in game when played properly and you have a procced autocrit on force scream,

Sentenzas
12.04.2013 , 11:10 AM | #3
Thank you very, very much for that! I'm very appreciative.

I'll give a Marauder a shot. I have one at 44, an Assassin at 49, and a Vengeance Juggernaut at 52. Marauder it is. I have to pare it down to one because I just had a kid and kids eat my playing time.

Thought, those 10k Maul crits sound fun...