Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What stats do I need to focus on to turn *spoiler* in the ultimate healer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What stats do I need to focus on to turn *spoiler* in the ultimate healer?

Lecaja
08.17.2013 , 02:31 PM | #1
I just got Treek and I want to maximize her healing and I have no idea what stats to focus on. I've tried to do research but nothing applies to Treek who is a class all to herself.

biph
08.17.2013 , 02:58 PM | #2
Aim - trooper gear works.

Lecaja
08.17.2013 , 03:20 PM | #3
I was going to focus on Aim but was afraid that if I ignored cunning I'd nerf her healing. So does aim stat contribute to healing? If so I'm set, even if it contributes less than cunning I'd still go with aim as her primary stat.

Euphrosyne
08.18.2013 , 01:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecaja View Post
I was going to focus on Aim but was afraid that if I ignored cunning I'd nerf her healing. So does aim stat contribute to healing? If so I'm set, even if it contributes less than cunning I'd still go with aim as her primary stat.
Treek's mainstat is Aim. Note how the gear she comes with all has Aim. She has nothing to do with Cunning and never did.

Most companion healers are basically Scoundrel/Operative ripoffs, and so they use Cunning as a mainstat, but Treek and Elara use Aim instead.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

AlexDougherty
08.18.2013 , 04:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lecaja View Post
Elara is a healer with the Aim stat as her primary stat, if Treeks main Stat is Aim focus on Aim, treat her like Elara Dorne (less romance option obviously).
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Lecaja
08.18.2013 , 02:32 PM | #6
From the bottom of my heart I thank all of you. You guys and gals saved me untold planetary tokens, gtn credits, and most importantly time and grief. Again, thank you.

usernamexists
11.23.2013 , 04:47 AM | #7
Yeah, thanx from me as well. googled cunning for treek, wound up here and had all my questions answered.
Got Jello???

ScarletBlaze
11.25.2013 , 02:12 AM | #8
General rule of thumb for Companions:

Check the stats they have when you first get them. It will make it easier for you when gearing them.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

AlexDougherty
11.25.2013 , 04:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by biph View Post
Aim - trooper gear works.
Yes, this^^

For secondary stats maybe surge and critical, although power and acurracy wouldn't hurt either.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

FoxfireTheGreat
11.25.2013 , 05:12 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Elara is a healer with the Aim stat as her primary stat, if Treeks main Stat is Aim focus on Aim, treat her like Elara Dorne (less romance option obviously).
I don't know..some men like hairy women.