Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] Are the augments getting upgraded for 28's to 31's, battlemaster schematics in packs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] Are the augments getting upgraded for 28's to 31's, battlemaster schematics in packs

MrMorganMorgans
11.21.2013 , 05:28 PM | #1
Hello Swtor

I've watched all the pvp armor, mods and enhancements get a upgrade to new levels and the pve armor mods enhancements, ad new barrels , Its a nice change to the game for crafters and players.

My question is when are the augments getting upgraded from 28's to 31's ?

Also are a lot of the schematics missing to complete sets are they ever going to be added ? ( you must hear this thread all the time ).

There must have been a lot of time spent designing the armor sets and the so are the battlemaster and rated schematics ever going being added to a cartel market pack ?

thanks

psandak
11.22.2013 , 09:35 AM | #2
On Augments: probably not until the next level cap increase which should also include a crew skill cap increase which would mean new trained and mission discovered schematics. Pre-2.0 the highest augments ever got was 22 and yet campaign set gear was grade 26. Post-2.0 augments are 28 and dread forged is 34.

On "missing" schematics: what's there is there. Chances are you are either looking for something incredibly rare or (more likely) it does not exist and never will.

On Battlemaster set: personally I find the set to be horrible looking so...good riddance
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs