Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Crit when crafting space equipment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Crit when crafting space equipment?

Isxossk
11.16.2013 , 10:52 AM | #1
Can you get a crit while crafting space equipment like when crafting armor mods?
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

psandak
11.16.2013 , 11:22 AM | #2
I know that with armor mods you can crit - you get an extra (normal you get one crit you get two). This crit style applies to all item modifications:

Cybertech - Armoring and Mods
Artifice - Enhancements, Color Crystals, Dye Modules, and Hlits
Armstech - Barrels and Augments
Synthweaving and Armormech - Augments

And Biochem consumables - Adrenals and Stims

Not sure about space ship parts (as I have not made very many and have never witnessed a crit), but I would think that they fall into the same category as armor mods in that you get an extra if you crit.

Crafted items that fit into a gear slot (hands, waist, face, etc) when you crit generate a (level appropriate) augment slot in the piece of gear.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101

Isxossk
11.16.2013 , 07:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I know that with armor mods you can crit - you get an extra (normal you get one crit you get two). This crit style applies to all item modifications:

Cybertech - Armoring and Mods
Artifice - Enhancements, Color Crystals, Dye Modules, and Hlits
Armstech - Barrels and Augments
Synthweaving and Armormech - Augments

And Biochem consumables - Adrenals and Stims

Not sure about space ship parts (as I have not made very many and have never witnessed a crit), but I would think that they fall into the same category as armor mods in that you get an extra if you crit.

Crafted items that fit into a gear slot (hands, waist, face, etc) when you crit generate a (level appropriate) augment slot in the piece of gear.

I appreciate your response and I would've answered the same way. I've been crafting ship parts for two years and don't remember ever getting a crit. Must not be able to. Not sure why.
Isxossk - Fugative Spy from SWG (Ahazi)
Former Member of Veterans of Ahazi (VOA)

Vaikesh
11.19.2013 , 01:37 PM | #4
No I dont think you can.

its not always a complete list for everything but the most complete site I have found:

http://www.torhead.com/schematics/catg/5