Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service Ingame online times

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer Service Ingame online times

Weztic
11.18.2013 , 01:09 PM | #1
Hey, I just have a quick question. What time does the customer support answer tickets to players? (GMT, Europe)

Roalmo
11.18.2013 , 03:33 PM | #2
In another thread, CS mentioned several people's tickets are running 3 days behind. don't think there is an average or usual time for tickets to be resolved.

margincall
11.18.2013 , 07:51 PM | #3
Over a week for me and no actual person has helped me. 4 tickets have just been closed, no real response or interaction with a human yet. Just keep getting form letters of various types that still have bad HTML tags in them from the mass emails they send out. Best I can figure out they dont help you with anything other than items that make them money. CC purchase or your Billing Account. Which I guess is fine. It would just be nice to hear that from a person if that this is indeed the case. ie Game comes with no technical support from staff , just community.

viktorjames
11.18.2013 , 07:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by margincall View Post
Over a week for me and no actual person has helped me. 4 tickets have just been closed, no real response or interaction with a human yet. Just keep getting form letters of various types that still have bad HTML tags in them from the mass emails they must send out. Ina nutshell best I can figure out is they dont help you with anything other than items that make them money. CC purchase or your Account. Which is guess is fine it would just be nice to hear from a person that this is the case. Game comes with no technical support from staff , just community.
I agree!