Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

-e1 Bug?

aSpitefullRetort
11.18.2013 , 07:15 PM | #1
Hey,

I'm GM for two guilds, one is a normal guild with many people, and the second is my own ALT's only guild with myself as the ONLY member. Last night on an alt I noticed two extra people in my alt guild roster, I changed to my GM toon and kicked them, and put my guildbank into lockdown and withdrew all of my credits. Both of these toons names ended with _e1. I logged into the main guild and noticed I had two more, except these were familiar names who had not been here for over a year.

After that I jumped over to the repub side and found some more hiding in our guild there, one of the toons is an alt of the GM there who is a subscriber, and no one seems to know anything. My immediate concern was hacking and credits being cleaned out of banks, so I sent a ticket and of course I get link for the generic guilds information page from CS....good work.

Anyone out there notice anything odd with their guild rosters? as some have suggested it may have something to do with recycling names?

Cheers

ScarletBlaze
11.18.2013 , 07:20 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by aSpitefullRetort View Post
Hey,

I'm GM for two guilds, one is a normal guild with many people, and the second is my own ALT's only guild with myself as the ONLY member. Last night on an alt I noticed two extra people in my alt guild roster, I changed to my GM toon and kicked them, and put my guildbank into lockdown and withdrew all of my credits. Both of these toons names ended with _e1. I logged into the main guild and noticed I had two more, except these were familiar names who had not been here for over a year.

After that I jumped over to the repub side and found some more hiding in our guild there, one of the toons is an alt of the GM there who is a subscriber, and no one seems to know anything. My immediate concern was hacking and credits being cleaned out of banks, so I sent a ticket and of course I get link for the generic guilds information page from CS....good work.

Anyone out there notice anything odd with their guild rosters? as some have suggested it may have something to do with recycling names?

Cheers
I have one on my guild roster like that but I also know the person it is and it only occurred during the recycling of names.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

aSpitefullRetort
11.19.2013 , 05:36 AM | #3
Cheers,

Thanks for that.

Zooze
11.19.2013 , 06:02 AM | #4
Correct any person who's had there name recycled will now have that name ending with _e1. So for example if you had a person called:

Calaban

And the name was recycled they would end up having a name of:

Calaban_e1

Until they login and rename there character.

Zooze