Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I didn't complete my Class Quest (Sith Sorc) before I used my Emergency Fleet Pass.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
I didn't complete my Class Quest (Sith Sorc) before I used my Emergency Fleet Pass.

Kelidimari
11.16.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1
I'm really sorry I"m asking such a silly question, and I'm very sorry I did things out of sequence; I didn't mean to. I really appreciate you guys for taking the time to read this post at all. I was just too excited to try to find other people instead of being by myself. I'm a level 12 Sith Sorcerer right now; and there was a quest called "Go to Dromund Kaas" that I received around level 10 or so. I used my Emergency Fleet Pass before doing this quest and now my class quest is stuck.

The Quest says:
"Lord Zash wishes to tell you more about her plans for the map you retrieved; however, she feels she cannot do so on Korriban. Instead, she will meet with you in her chambers on Dromund Kaas, the capital of the Sith Empire.

Head to the transit shuttle pad at the far end of the Valley of the Dark Lords and take the shuttle to the Imperial Fleet."

I can't get there.
I have gone to Dromund Kaas, and I know where Lord Zash is, but she isn't able to talk to me. I can't get to the flight path at the Valley of the Dark Lords; I don't know where to go to do that. I think I have to go to that flight path to trigger Zash being able to talk to me. But, I don't know where to go from Dromund Kaas to be able to do that; I don't see a Valley of the Dark Lords place. I tried doing the Flash Point to see if it let me exit somewhere close and it didn't.

What do I do? Thank you very much; any advice or suggestions at this point would help because my ideas haven't worked.

Loc_n_lol
11.16.2013 , 10:18 PM | #2
Don't worry, it's easy to get out of this, you just need to pretend you did things in the right order

Go back to the imperial fleet (use your pass again or go to the spaceport in dromund kaas and take the shuttle that brought you in). Once you're in Vaiken space dock, on your map, look for "Korriban & Hutta departures" and go there, take the shuttle to Korriban. Then, on Korriban, take the shuttle back to the fleet and that should accomplish your class quest objective.

Kelidimari
11.16.2013 , 10:33 PM | #3
Ok, I will go try that right now. Thank you very much!

Deathstalker_
11.17.2013 , 06:31 AM | #4
Yeah, the game is very picky at that point. Even though you have the Emergency Fleet Pass, the quest won't update unless you take the shuttle. I actually had the same thing happen much later with my Sith Warrior: the quest said to go to Dromund Kaas, and I'd previously bought the 'Priority Transport: Capital Planet' character perk, so I used it to get there quickly. It wasn't until I got to Kaas City itself that I realized that the quest actually said, 'Use Your Ship to Travel to Dromund Kaas', so I had to go all the way back to the spaceport and reenter my ship. At that point, the quest updated, and I then had to make my way back to Kaas City to continue with the quest normally.

Imposiable
11.17.2013 , 10:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelidimari View Post
I'm really sorry I"m asking such a silly question, and I'm very sorry I did things out of sequence; I didn't mean to. I really appreciate you guys for taking the time to read this post at all. I was just too excited to try to find other people instead of being by myself. I'm a level 12 Sith Sorcerer right now; and there was a quest called "Go to Dromund Kaas" that I received around level 10 or so. I used my Emergency Fleet Pass before doing this quest and now my class quest is stuck.

The Quest says:
"Lord Zash wishes to tell you more about her plans for the map you retrieved; however, she feels she cannot do so on Korriban. Instead, she will meet with you in her chambers on Dromund Kaas, the capital of the Sith Empire.

Head to the transit shuttle pad at the far end of the Valley of the Dark Lords and take the shuttle to the Imperial Fleet."

I can't get there.
I have gone to Dromund Kaas, and I know where Lord Zash is, but she isn't able to talk to me. I can't get to the flight path at the Valley of the Dark Lords; I don't know where to go to do that. I think I have to go to that flight path to trigger Zash being able to talk to me. But, I don't know where to go from Dromund Kaas to be able to do that; I don't see a Valley of the Dark Lords place. I tried doing the Flash Point to see if it let me exit somewhere close and it didn't.

What do I do? Thank you very much; any advice or suggestions at this point would help because my ideas haven't worked.
Yes, I can see your mistake here.

These are the steps you need to follow, in this order:
1. Return to Korriban (go to Korriban and Hutta Departures on the Fleet to get achieve this step).
2. You must use the SHUTTLE to reach the Imperial Fleet. You cannot use a Fleet Pass to get there (I learned this the hard way). Get on the shuttle to the Imperial Fleet. The shuttle is located on the far side of the Academy near the Temple of Marka Ragnos, where you scanned one of the Sith Lords for the Quest "Purity".
3. Take the shuttle to Dromund Kaas from the Fleet. (Again, you must follow directions VERY well.)
4. Take the speeder to Kaas City (Make sure to do your sidequests before you head off to your main quest!)
5. Speak to Zash on Dromund Kaas.

I hope this fixes your problem, if you still have any issues, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out the best that I can.

Good luck on your quest young Acolyte!
SWTOR Founder 12/31/11 - Retired Guide of <Phalanx>
"No game of dejarik can be won without pawns... and this may prove to be a very long game." ~ Kreia

ImmortalLowlife
11.18.2013 , 09:42 AM | #6
just a reminder, don't forget to pick up your advanced class while you're on Fleet
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~