Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Place for Bounty Hunter Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Best Place for Bounty Hunter Armor?

ETCBradTracy
04.13.2012 , 01:35 PM | #1
I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but I'm a proud noob. I'm level 21 right now, but my armor seems (to me) to be below what it should be. Where are some of the best places to buy or earn armor for bounty hunters? Thanks and MTFBWY.

ViperI
04.13.2012 , 01:39 PM | #2
Questing and flashpoints. It may be difficult to get groups for mid-level flashpoints now-a-days so questing may be your only option. Best thing to do is get orange slotted items and then use planet commendations to purchase inserts. Then you just continually upgrade the mods on each planet and you never have to replace the shell item.
Viper 1
Frozen In Carbonite

Aetou
04.13.2012 , 02:52 PM | #3
Actually, at level 21 I'd say that the L20 PVP set is one of your best options. It's reasonably quick to get, looks awesome and most of the pieces are moddable.

ETCBradTracy
04.14.2012 , 02:18 AM | #4
Thanks all. MTFBWY

rawhead_wrecker
04.14.2012 , 05:17 AM | #5
Seconded on the pvp armour, its a good set for the level and looks great. Should only take a few sessions to earn the complete set too.

Sabrehappy
06.21.2013 , 11:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetou View Post
Actually, at level 21 I'd say that the L20 PVP set is one of your best options. It's reasonably quick to get, looks awesome and most of the pieces are moddable.
The level 20 PvP armor is really good. I had it through about 35 and just kept on putting mods and stuff in it.

Skodan
06.21.2013 , 06:59 PM | #7
are you looking for Bounty Hunter esque looking armor, or just looking for the best gear for your level?

If you are looking for gear for looks of a BH, then id say either pvp gear or Flashpoint gear.

If you just want the best gear, try browsing the Galactic Trade Network (GTN) for adaptive armor or heavy armor orange (moddable) shells, and become a cybertech and you will be able to craft your own mods/armorings for your gear
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

jacobhubbard
11.03.2013 , 07:21 AM | #8
Well the good thing about getting cool bounty hunter armour could be a crafting recipe. Get Armormech and level it up till about 350 and you can make some pretty cool armours out of that.

jacobhubbard
11.16.2013 , 02:17 PM | #9
Pvp gear for a 20 level Bounty Hunter is ugly hide the helmet or just wear a new one. For my Merc I ripped out all the upgrades then put it in my other pieces of armor.

JacksonMo
11.16.2013 , 09:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jacobhubbard View Post
Well the good thing about getting cool bounty hunter armour could be a crafting recipe. Get Armormech and level it up till about 350 and you can make some pretty cool armours out of that.
Do NOT listen to this. It's complete rubbish and you'll be too poor to pay for training.