Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds

Capt_My_Capt
11.15.2013 , 06:54 PM | #1
I am a new subscriber to SWTOR.. only being online for a couple weeks or so I have experimented with different classes.. and have been Playing a Sith Inquisitor.. and am enjoying playing the story line.. But wish to get deeper in the game.. Such as eventually playing the PVP...

Looking for a guild that doesnt mind having a Newbie on the roster and will help me learn how to play properly

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanx

KittyCheshire
11.16.2013 , 07:07 AM | #2
All I can recommend is going to the Server Forums and look at recruitment posts from your specific server, to see if there's one that fits your needs. Most hard-core guilds won't simply recruit anyone or even be willing to teach a stranger, but we all started somewhere and there're enough guilds more than willing to help someone out.

Look for things like TS/Vent/Mubmle aswell. Nothing is nicer than having someone on TS whilst learning the robes of PvP, I know it helped me tons! He micro'd me on where to go, whenever we'd be in a similar position he'd recommend where to stand and how to do objectives. In short all I had to do was learn how to listen and press buttons, it helps against the feeling of being completely lost in something as dynamic as PvP. (Unless ofcourse you have tons of MMO experience and nothing feels like new. )