Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Alpha Is More Popular Than Star Wars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Black Alpha Is More Popular Than Star Wars

Selorian
11.13.2013 , 05:44 PM | #1
An interesting article about the comic-book series Black Alpha and how it is proving to be more popular than Star Wars: Black Alpha Is More Popular Than Star Wars

UndyingHadyn
11.13.2013 , 06:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Selorian View Post
An interesting article about the comic-book series Black Alpha and how it is proving to be more popular than Star Wars: Black Alpha Is More Popular Than Star Wars
Your post stinks worse than if an entire herd of cattle barged through my living room and all shat on the floor at once.

carbineaction
11.13.2013 , 08:57 PM | #3
If its more popular than star wars how come this is the first time ive hear of this?
Health is a lie there is only flour;Through flour i gain dough;Through dough i gain bread;Through bread i gain cake;Through cake i gain calories; The force shall make me fat.

Xakthul
11.13.2013 , 10:04 PM | #4
What in the galactic f*ck is "Black Alpha"?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

AshlaBoga
11.13.2013 , 10:52 PM | #5
Quote:
In truth, the comic-book has some way to go before it can challenge the likes of Star Trek, Doctor Who or Guardians of the Galaxy.
That's the most important part of the article. Guardians of the Galaxy is well behind Star Wars, and Black Alpha is well behind GotG.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Stinghen
11.14.2013 , 10:03 AM | #6
Is it? Why is the protagonist a blonde, holding in his arms what seems to be his dying old mentor, with the evil villain standing ominously in the back?

I can't really swallow that smug statement when this single image reeks of a carbon copy of Obi-wan's death in Episode IV.

StarMagus
11.14.2013 , 12:02 PM | #7
So it's a retcon of Luke watching Darth Vader kill Obi-Wan?

crazysam
11.15.2013 , 09:10 PM | #9
Trololol. Takes a sec to click on the link I realise the article as no credibility. Never heard of this "black alpha" thing before, ayways.

bionamaster
11.17.2013 , 09:30 AM | #10
Yeah, never heard of it, never will read it. Also, the URL of the website had "atthamovies" not "atthemovies", not sure what meaning that holds.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!