Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hitler vs. Darth Nihilus, what would happen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Hitler vs. Darth Nihilus, what would happen

Sangrar
11.11.2013 , 01:43 PM | #1
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.11.2013 , 03:25 PM | #2
I have the funny feeling that Darth Nihilus would easily kill Hitler in a second. Hitler might have a chance if he got to use his Nazi army.

Darth_Krushya
11.12.2013 , 02:46 AM | #3
Hitler and his entire army would have their essence(s) drained just as Nihilus did to the Miraluka colony of Katar.
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.

AlexDougherty
11.12.2013 , 04:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Krushya View Post
Hitler and his entire army would have their essence(s) drained just as Nihilus did to the Miraluka colony of Katar.
Technically Nihilus could only drain if there were force sensitives, which is why he couldn't do anything about the Mandaloreans invading his ship in Kotor2, but he could use his force powers to crush the nazis or electrocute them with force lightning.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Selenial
11.12.2013 , 11:30 AM | #5
The outcome of this fight doesn't even require Nihilus getting up.

He is a soul bound to mask and Robe.

He would just sit there, getting shot at, while his mere presence kills the hundreds of thousands around him shooting him, because yes, he killed people by simply being near...
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.13.2013 , 06:36 PM | #6
Poor Hitler

BradTheImpaler
11.14.2013 , 03:11 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Technically Nihilus could only drain if there were force sensitives, which is why he couldn't do anything about the Mandaloreans invading his ship in Kotor2, but he could use his force powers to crush the nazis or electrocute them with force lightning.
Hmm, strange I never considered that. What about Colonel Tobin and all the others who were clearly corrupted by the dark side just by being near him?
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

bionamaster
11.17.2013 , 09:31 AM | #8
Hitler would be gone. Dead. Reduced to a smoldering swastika-shaped burn mark on the ground. That is all.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

BacaWicket
11.17.2013 , 10:00 PM | #9
Nihilus > hitler period. the question is merely how many seconds does it take for nililus to beat hitler