Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Thanaton vs. DoE Bane

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 10:15 PM | #1
Who shall win this battle? It takes place in the Dark Council Chambers.

Aurbere
11.08.2013 , 10:42 PM | #2
Another Thanaton thread?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 10:45 PM | #3
Yes. I'm trying to get a gauge of how powerful Thanaton is. If this is frowned upon, I will refrain from doing so.

Aurbere
11.08.2013 , 10:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XSUPREMESKILLZX View Post
Yes. I'm trying to get a gauge of how powerful Thanaton is. If this is frowned upon, I will refrain from doing so.
It's not frowned upon at all.

Also, if you want to know how powerful he is, just ask.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

AshlaBoga
11.08.2013 , 10:52 PM | #5
Bane.
No contest, Thanaton showed poorly regarding close quarters combat. Bane would sneak into Thanaton's sanctum and crush him in a lightsaber duel.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

XSUPREMESKILLZX
11.08.2013 , 11:01 PM | #6
I suppose. However i'd rather see how he'd do in combat, rather than a simple estimation of his abilities.

Edit: Bane doesn't crush bro. He's at least as fast as Bane (created afterimages with his lightsaber while an acolyte), had lightning that could shatter a metallic statue, easily force pwned Nox whom was amped by 2 powerful force ghosts, and lastly managed to catch Nox in a force whirlwind, then proceeded to make an FLS that started to crack the floor on impact and created a maelstrom of energy. Of course Nox's powerful force ghosts allowed her to come out unscathed.

LordQordisz
11.12.2013 , 03:46 AM | #7
Damn, ask a question and get jumped on. Yes, another Thanaton thread.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

Selenial
11.12.2013 , 11:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LordQordisz View Post
Damn, ask a question and get jumped on. Yes, another Thanaton thread.

Attempts to read first response but not the rest. Aurbere was just Questioning weather these threads are being made to determine power, or to have cool matches.

L2Read.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.