Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of all Datacrons

seekerofpower
04.18.2013 , 02:17 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Nichos_Ketra View Post
Is anyone else seeing on the Codex page for Alderaan that it lists a total of *seven* datacrons? I got all five before, so this is quite surprising to me. Is this a bug, or did BioWare actually add two more datacrons to the planet?
The 2 datacrons from Makab show up under Alderaan for some reason.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

Twolightsabers
04.19.2013 , 11:10 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by seekerofpower View Post
The 2 datacrons from Makab show up under Alderaan for some reason.
Is that confirmed to be a bug or is that you just assuming/guessing? Because according to the achievements, there's new world bosses on Alderaan and Taris.

ingenuityfails
04.23.2013 , 10:08 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by nToxiK View Post
Is the Quesh +4 Endurance datacron bugged? I click both the east and west panels but the force field never drops on the south entrance to leave the room before the poison gas kills me.

Edit - This datacron now requires 2 people to activate the east/west panels at the same time.
Incorrect. If you have some form of speed boost, it's still possible to 1-man it. I did it myself only 5 minutes ago.
The problem is that you have to activate the 2 switches at very close the the same time.

Just running at normal speed, it's not possible. But with a speed boost you can stand at max range from the first button, activate it, hit your speed and run the 5-10 meters to the second button and activate it before the first button 'cools down'. It requires a bit of precision and the timing is difficult, but after dying once because my speed buff was on cooldown, I managed to pull it off on the second try, so it can't be that hard.

Yes, it's easier to do with 2 people. But possible to do with 1 as long as you're a class with a speed buff, which is just about everyone nowdays.
Mydian - "'Light' and 'Dark' are words. Nothing more."

seekerofpower
04.25.2013 , 09:12 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Twolightsabers View Post
Is that confirmed to be a bug or is that you just assuming/guessing? Because according to the achievements, there's new world bosses on Alderaan and Taris.
When I earned the 2 on Mekab, the codex no longer showed that i was missing 2 on Alderaan. So, I would say that confirms it as a bug.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

VitalityPrime
08.30.2013 , 09:37 PM | #106
Can these be obtained at any time?

For instance...if I didn't get any of the datacrons on Tython...can I travel back there and get them?

Thanks in advance.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

TheSupaCoopa
10.27.2013 , 05:55 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
You are a true hero, kind sir.

But i have a serious question... Am i missing something or can i not get all the history entries? There are 67(?) datacrons but 80 history entries? Does this mean there are other places to get history entries?

On my sith, history entries 1-3 were on Hutta, but on my Trooper i've gotten all 6 from the starting worlds and am still missing 1-3. Can you tell me where to find those?
It's actually impossible. Some of these were removed from the game and it's impossible to get the Tython, Ord Mantell, Coruscant, Taris(R) and Balmorra(R) datacrons if you are Imperial(And their Imperial counterparts if you're on the Republic Side)
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

LukeTheGeek
11.02.2013 , 07:11 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Duradel View Post
You are a true hero, kind sir.

But i have a serious question... Am i missing something or can i not get all the history entries? There are 67(?) datacrons but 80 history entries? Does this mean there are other places to get history entries?

On my sith, history entries 1-3 were on Hutta, but on my Trooper i've gotten all 6 from the starting worlds and am still missing 1-3. Can you tell me where to find those?
There are 67 datacrons on each side. The ones on OrdMantell/Tython/Coruscant and Korriban/Hutta/DK have different numbers. Your Matrix Cube station also counts as a datacron so that's where the missing 13 shall be

Lunafox
02.13.2014 , 03:13 AM | #109
Don't click on JeremytheJedi's holocron link. It's a trap....friend referral disguised as a information link. Reported for scamming.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~Take care everyone! May the Force be with you, always!~

GasGuy
03.08.2014 , 08:14 AM | #110
Hello.
The codex listings for the 2 Makeb datacrons is noted as being fixed in Patch 2.6.1 2/25/2014 in the "General" notes.

A check in game of the codex listings for the Planet Makeb shows "2" as needed. (I don't yet have them).

Can anybody tell me which Codex Entry corresponds to which datacron? Is Galactic History 88: The Unlikely Champion the Presence+10 or the Endurance+10? And thus the other is for Galactic History 89: Capturing the Dread Masters.