Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Im back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Im back... for now. With feedback on the "Galactic Starfighter" announcement

mmjarec
10.22.2013 , 07:40 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
Just like the time you asked if my mother wiped my behind area and the mods deleted it? That kind of personal attack?

Pot meet kettle. Lol.
Thas not a personal attack its a question. An attack would be calling you a name

Nemmar
10.22.2013 , 08:07 AM | #162
OP, you got two choices. EVE or Star Citizen.

Stop trying to make Star Wars into Star Trek, its just not gonna happen. We want action, we dont want grinding boredom.

Lord_Ravenhurst
10.23.2013 , 06:12 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

Stop trying to make Star Wars into Star Trek, its just not gonna happen. We want action, we dont want grinding boredom.
What kind of nonsensical comment is that? And who is the "We" in "We want?"
So in your opinion time limited warzones with walls equals "action", and open world equals "grinding boredom". Fine, got it.

Arkerus
10.23.2013 , 06:16 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by mmjarec View Post
Thas not a personal attack its a question. An attack would be calling you a name
Now that's hilarious. Lol.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Lord_Ravenhurst
10.26.2013 , 06:07 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
This is never going to be that game, the space aspect is only ever going to be an aspect, if you want a space sim then please play a space sim.
As long as no one develops an actual Star Wars space sim, the ball is in Biowares field

MMOs are open ground to implement whatever devs want you to do.

And the proof is SWG which did exactly that, add a full space sim to an otherwise ground based "classic" MMO

testpatter
10.26.2013 , 08:15 AM | #166
I think the OP is actually the same person as Sir Copperfield and Sir Marty Either way, I appreciate the humor and sarcasm, keep up the good work.
No matter how thin you slice it, its still bologna

efru
10.27.2013 , 04:20 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
What kind of nonsensical comment is that? And who is the "We" in "We want?"
So in your opinion time limited warzones with walls equals "action", and open world equals "grinding boredom". Fine, got it.
I'm with you. If SWTOR would tear down the walls, allow non-linear playing/endless loading screens and allow you to breathe a little bit I think it would be a fantastic MMO. It's not bad as it stands, it's just not the revolutionary game I thought it was going to be.

Darkulous
10.27.2013 , 07:38 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
As long as no one develops an actual Star Wars space sim, the ball is in Biowares field

MMOs are open ground to implement whatever devs want you to do.

And the proof is SWG which did exactly that, add a full space sim to an otherwise ground based "classic" MMO
Hah! Welcome back Lord Ravendude. I've come back to test the waters as well. I agree with you. If anyone develops a Star Wars MMO, it is automatically expected, from true fans, that space combat be an important aspect of the game.

I'm excited about GS and part of my excitement is due to me hoping that this is just the beginning.
Ebon Hawk
Imperial
Bobba'Fat - BH

Noxsabe
10.27.2013 , 08:11 PM | #169
after reading the first 3 lines i was like, great a legend woop di doop, then i farted "big time" and i'm totally intoxicated from it now and i'm totally gonna reply to this post, "high". !

i feel your conserns about the space battle / what ever!, and i really hope it pans out like the game "Battlefront 2" would it not be cool to fly your fighter into a battleships hangar and take the ship down on foot by destroying its inner works.
anyways my head is starting to clear out so i'll post this quick before i see what i typed and delete it
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. (Arthur C. Clarke)
http://www.noxsa.be

Exly
10.27.2013 , 08:17 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by zXBurntToastXz View Post
Begone imposter! We all know the great Sir Copperfield is the only true Gaming Legend!
Sir who?