Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how to un-bound equipment

Legolose
10.02.2013 , 09:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stosh_Cowski View Post
My question is why is this question even in this forum?
Because its a simple question that needed an answer and well, he got it,
shall we go on ???

Ninjasaan
11.26.2013 , 08:33 PM | #12
It's fair enough that once items are bound to your character, you cannot sell them on the GTN... but it would be nice if you could use them between different characters you have on any particular server eg: you want to send a crystal or mod from one character to another.
I have all this gear that is taking up space in my cargo hold that could be used on other characters I am playing. In the end, it's all about having to re-buy everything so someone makes a profit out of it, which sucks when you have already paid a small fortune.

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.26.2013 , 09:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
I descovered a way to un-bound items. simply hold ctrl then right click the bound item then let go ctrl while still holding right click on the item then do alt+f4
Does that seriously work?
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

dakisback
11.27.2013 , 12:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
Does that seriously work?
yes. .
DakisbackMarkmanship Sniper Dakisbehindyou[AMR]Lethality Operative DakiscatImmortal Juggernaut Dakisaheadofyou Darkness Assassin
<The Revenant>
The Shadowlands

Methoss
11.27.2013 , 01:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninjasaan View Post
It's fair enough that once items are bound to your character, you cannot sell them on the GTN... but it would be nice if you could use them between different characters you have on any particular server eg: you want to send a crystal or mod from one character to another.
I have all this gear that is taking up space in my cargo hold that could be used on other characters I am playing. In the end, it's all about having to re-buy everything so someone makes a profit out of it, which sucks when you have already paid a small fortune.
pick up any of the (now)mass amount of legacy gear and you can do just that
"Facts, exact numbers, reassurance . . . a Jedi seeks not these things."

- Jedi Master Kyp Durron

TheSupaCoopa
11.27.2013 , 03:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by BacaWicket View Post
I descovered a way to un-bound items. simply hold ctrl then right click the bound item then let go ctrl while still holding right click on the item then do alt+f4
alt-f4 quits the game. I see lots of messages of people saying "alt-f4" when people ask questions.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon